Ngannou = basically Conor In the first Nate fight

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thought he was gonna go In there and KO him in the first round, went all In with his energy.

Overconfident.

Though not sure if he wins in a rematch.

Not exactly. Conor was landing, Nate just walked through it.

Francis was missing/telagraphing most of his shots, Stipe got out of the way and wore him down.

But yeah, both got tired after the first.

thought he was gonna go In there and KO him in the first round, went all In with his energy.

Overconfident.
Yes. I think ngannou improves greatly from that loss. if can manage his cardio a second fight vs stipe could end differently

True, if they can't get it done early they lose via Fatigue.

I can't believe anyone actually thought Ngannou had a chance. Any intelligent fighter can beat Ngannou. He wouldn't even be top 10 against LWHs or MWs

Nah, Ngannou never gave up his back and quit.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone actually thought Ngannou had a chance. Any intelligent fighter can beat Ngannou. He wouldn't even be top 10 against LWHs or MWs
You don't think Ngannou can steamroll Gian Villante or Michael Bisping?

Well yeah. A bit much to expect a guy to be competitive after cutting 100lbs.

I'm serious. He's overrated. HW in general is over rated. It was obvious Stipe would win 50-45 because Francis has no wrestling & no cardio. Avoid his wild punches for the first round & then he turns into a human punching bag

Well yeah. A bit much to expect a guy to be competitive after cutting 100lbs.
I mean even if it was an open weight fight. Just avoid the KO until he gasses. Smaller fighters are a lot more agile & a lot harder to hit

Conor quit though atleast Ngannou stuck it out even though he was gassed as shit.
giphy.gif

lol look at him

Back