No bonus for Stipe !?

Naw fam...not when DC destroyed his competition who was supposed to KO him within 2 rounds....according to Sherdog.

Dana ain't got no love for Stipe, especially after he snatched that belt from his grubby hands.

If his name was Steve Michael he would have got it

#NotmyUFCPresident
#Metoo

That fight was boring as fuck. No bonus.

Stipe was given a 10 pack of Monster energy for his performance. It came out of his paycheck.

968132-600x600-A.jpg

Bonus for what? Laying on top of a gassed guy for more than 15 minutes?

Stipe is a hardworking man, he don't want Dana's charity checks.

Dana ain't got no love for Stipe, especially after he snatched that belt from his grubby hands.

I don't know man, Dana seemed pretty uninterested in putting that belt on.

He let that shit go like it had a disease or something...

I got a 'here take your belt and go fuck yourself' vibe out of Dana.

Stipe should get the firefighter bonus every time. Fuckin disrespectful Dana doesn’t appreciate shit. The guy risks his life even outside the octagon !

I'll bet he got a nice pair of Reebok shoes.

Hopefully some old school high tops.

dana was bitchin in the postfight intvw that francis went to paris before his fight (for some reason he didn't understand)
dana felt he should have been training at the ufc institute

that should give you an indication of how he felt about stipe winning a dec.

Man, if this was PRIDE, and Stipe broke the record, they'd fucking bring out Japanese cheerleaders, confetti, fireworks, people would get lifted by fucking helicopters, more people would come from under the ring, fucking gongs would get banged, that lady would have screamed her ass off... they'd celebrate that shit like there's no tomorrow.

Instead we got a grumpy promoter not giving a fuck.

Be a professional Dana, do your fucking job and entertain us.

Literally no one thought DC would get KO'd.
Not true at all.

I watched enough people on here predict and seem to think that Jones took DC's soul, DC is getting old, Volkan would be too fast and strong,etc etc.

Bonus for grinding out a UD
LoL

Not even the most deserving amoung guys that didn't get a bonus
Makhachev and Font both had brutal KO wins with no bonus

Man, if this was PRIDE, and Stipe broke the record, they'd fucking bring out Japanese cheerleaders, confetti, fireworks, people would get lifted by fucking helicopters, more people would come from under the ring, fucking gongs would get banged, that lady would have screamed her ass off... they'd celebrate that shit like there's no tomorrow.

Instead we got a grumpy promoter not giving a fuck.

Be a professional Dana, do your fucking job and entertain us.

The UFC's production sucks.

Back