Jon Jones would beat Stipe

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Better wrestling, striking, cardio, mean-ness, aggression, fight IQ....

<JonesLaugh>

I think so too

I think DC would beat him too

Stipe "Criminally Underrated" Miocic would walk down and son that roided up, coke snorting, whore chasin fool

Jones is a hard match for most fighters. Is going to be hard for Stipe to take Jones down and Jones is going again with the clinch fighting which is hard to deal with even for DC.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Stipe would run Juicehead the F over.

It would be like the Gus fight, with much more damage.

Jons face would look like the Elephant Man,

At cheating and fucking up in life.

Amirite?

He barely survived Gus, who is a smaller, poor man's Stipe with pillow fists. Jon cuts to 205 for a reason.

Stipe beats Jones. I am actually surprised to see so many think otherwise.

Jones without PEDS is a mid tier 185er.

Stipe would just KO him inside 3 rounds. Its heavyweight for a reason.

Only if they fight in international water or overseas.

Can we somehow save this thread!?? DC and Jones have cleaned out LHW.. So we may get to see one of if not both face stipe in the future.. i would love to be able to bring this thread back up if and when it happens.

Better wrestling, striking, cardio, mean-ness, aggression, fight IQ....

<JonesLaugh>
Jon can't handle guys with height and reach close to his. Gustafsson exposed that. Throw in the weight advantage and Miocic works him easily.

Last edited:
Jones is a hard match for most fighters. Is going to be hard for Stipe to take Jones down and Jones is going again with the clinch fighting which is hard to deal with even for DC.
If Jones can juice he would have a decent chance, it would be interesting. I think DC would be a tough fight for Stipe and that fight can actually be made...Also we have seen DC in the heavy weight division so we know he can hang with the big guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back