Ngannou's takedown defense

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Slightly better than James Toney, slighty worse than CM Punk, Agreed?

It's not that bad, man. As long as he's fresh he's not too easy to take down and actually is really good at getting back up. Watch his fight with Blaydes. It's just that he likes to explode to escape every position so he can't keep it up for long.

Disagree. Like all fighters, Francis is vastly inferior to CM Punk.

Same level as Hunt's, maybe even slightly better.

It's not that bad actually. You should watch his other fights.

<34><DisgustingHHH>

You do realize Stipe was a D1 wrestler, no?

His TDD needs some work, but this thread is ridonk.
There are 100 d1 wrestlers who have come through the UFC...most of their opponent have at least tried to dropped their hips when a TD comes lol

It's not that bad, man. As long as he's fresh he's not too easy to take down and actually is really good at getting back up. Watch his fight with Blaydes. It's just that he likes to explode to escape every position so he can't keep it up for long.

Even when fresh he got taken down pretty easily. It's not good

Slightly better than James Toney, slighty worse than CM Punk, Agreed?
Well. Disagree 50%. You dont know what kind of TD defense CM Punk has.... being he threw a straight punch while Gall just went under it and took him down. You have to defend a take down to know if it sucks or not.

I thought his tdd looked ok before he gassed. so i guess after 2 minutes it went to hell. and i'm not sure what to say about the almost nonexistent ground game defense

Back