Stipe landed more in Rnd 5 (least active round) than Ngannou landed in Rounds 2-5 combined

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Ngannou Rounds 2-5: 15 total strikes
Stipe Round 5 (his least active round): 18 total strikes

Stipe landed 6x more total shots in the fight (200 to 33) than Ngannou, one of the most lopsided disparities in UFC history

This is supposed to tell us what ?
We all saw the fight, he was on the ground for like 19 minutes at least

Lnp of the highest order

Yet never came close to finishing. What's your point?

This is supposed to tell us what ?
We all saw the fight, he was on the ground for like 19 minutes at least

Lnp of the highest order

53% of his total strikes were landed at distance. LnP my ass you salty Ngannou nut hugger lmao

the problem with complaining about laying and praying is, all Ngannou really had to do was stand up in a lot of those positions. but because he has the cardio of Bob Sapp after eating nothing but mayonaise and smoking a carton of cigarettes a day for 30 yrs, Ngannou LITERALLY could do nothing.

LESSON: So practicing high jumps and running slowly in the UFC Gym pool is not how to prepare for Stipe.

Ngannou Rounds 2-5: 15 total strikes
Stipe Round 5 (his least active round): 18 total strikes

Stipe landed 6x more total shots in the fight (200 to 33) than Ngannou, one of the most lopsided disparities in UFC history
As I expected. When you have arms full of lactic acid he went from punching with 4 oz gloves on to what felt like 4 pound gloves

Great job Stipe. I saw Ngannou's previous fights. I knew Francis' only shot to win was a punchers chance.

Back