I truly believe Gus will be the lHW champion...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If he fights DC again! I think he will win this time around. Plus, he is the only guy who did the most damage to the undefeated cheater! You can bring this thread back up and flame if I was wrong. All Gus needs is more aggression and he will even finish DC! Anyone with me?

Their first encounter was one hell of a fight. I would be more than happy to see a rematch.

Well DC is bound to lose sometime due to his declining age.
I'd rather he lose to Gus than the foulmouthed Manuwa

He'll get the title when D.C. retires. Deal with it.

He might be, but when Jones is back no one is touching him. apparently, he kissed a girl that had ped's on her lips HE IS INNOCENT!

Jan B must have a better striking then than Jones and DC, because they couldnt make Gus a panic wrestler. Sound logic.
You're talking to a hater. Don't bother with logic, because they sure as hell won't.

Everyone knows Dana loves the superfights only now. He's going to set up DC vs Stipe as a retirement fight for DC. Then if DC wins he'll have Cain fight Stipe for the title again.

Jan B must have a better striking then than Jones and DC, because they couldnt make Gus a panic wrestler. Sound logic.
they ( dc and Jones ) are also better wrestlers then Jan so the ability to take those guys down at will is diminished .

they ( dc and Jones ) are also better wrestlers then Jan so the ability to take those guys down at will is diminished .

Its not like Gus even wants to, he shoots TDs vs Jones and DC just to mix things up and to score some points. It should be obvious he wrestled Jan B because he knew he would have the biggest advantage there.

Obviously the Jan argument is stupid but also, of course Gus chose the path of least resistance to victory

I can see it. He gave jones and D.C. a good fight.

I think Gus beats DC and a Juiced Jones in a rematch.

He has been unlucky in both fights against them.

With a little bit of luck we could have been talking about Gus as the goat LHW.

He is 7 years younger than soon retiring Cormier. Not a long shot.
Rumble retired
Jones retired
Bader and Davis to Bellator

He will soon be "unbeaten against active fighters"

If he waits a couple more years he'l have a path to victory, he can kick out DC's crutch to secure easy TDs.

I think he beats DC this time as well. It was a damn close fight the first time. In fact it was DC's toughest fight ever outside of the Jones losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back