Joe Rogan is finally giving props to Stipe.

Not without stroking Ngannou half the time.

He finally looked at Cain's Wiki and noticed he only fought 2 dudes multiple times in his "prime" pre USADA. Stipe is the UFC HW GOAT.

He took Ngannou to school last night.

Super smart fight IQ and gameplan.

I care about Rogans opinion even less than Dana's.

Glad he showed some props. I’m not mad at him for being a shill, it’s his job. We all do shit we are required to do for our paycheck.

His PR lady Linda who does all the intelligent social media posts on his twitter posted that to save face.

And this is the problem.

He fought essentially a rookie, and it came down to 5 rounds of game planning. Baddest man in the UFC, yes, in the world, I am not convinced.

If you are that good, and need points to "beat" a gassed out rookie, how bad are you truly? There are a lot of people on the planet. LOL

Stipe didn't get any new fans with that fight. He would have, if he had done to Ngannou, what Frankie Edgar did to Yair Rodriguez.

Glad he showed some props. I’m not mad at him for being a shill, it’s his job. We all do shit we are required to do for our paycheck.

I think we forget this sometimes myself included. I don’t know his finances but he may rely on this job. Good post.

Yep, I knew it was gonna happen and Ngannou wasn't ready and now who knows if he gets another shot again after that beatdown, not too mention Dana was pissed afterwards so who knows if he blames Francis for feeling embarrassed & pissed, at least partially.

Not without stroking Ngannou half the time.

Last night @stipemiocicufcput on a master class of how to defeat a bigger, better, faster, stronger, once-in-a-lifetime heavyweight and cemented his position as the baddest man on the planet.

He finally looked at Cain's Wiki and noticed he only fought 2 dudes multiple times in his "prime" pre USADA. Stipe is the UFC HW GOAT.

But let's be real... What Cain did to Lesnar was 1000 times more impressive than what Stipe did to Francis.

Devils advocate here.

He never didnt give props to Stipe. For anyone who keeps up with JRE yes he gave francis a shit load of props but he never once said Stipe has no chance and said Stipe could win plenty of times.

Shaub is the one who should be shamed. He went from saying francis has a lot of holes to literally saying he doesnt think Stipe can win.

And this is the problem.

He fought essentially a rookie, and it came down to 5 rounds of game planning. Baddest man in the UFC, yes, in the world, I am not convinced.

If you are that good, and need points to "beat" a gassed out rookie, how bad are you truly? There are a lot of people on the planet. LOL

Stipe didn't get any new fans with that fight. He would have, if he had done to Ngannou, what Frankie Edgar did to Yair Rodriguez.

Lol Francis was supposed to KO him in one round remember?

Now that Francis is exposed his bandwagon is trying to tuck n roll after derailment.

I love sherdog damage control

And this is the problem.

Stipe KO’d plenty of his opponents. I don’t mind him taking a safe route to a victory for a fight or two, especially with such an explosive powerful opponent. Young and inexperienced, but also super explosive. Ngannou is far from a rookie. Stipe doesn’t have to KO every single fighter he faces.

And this is the problem.

lmao your life sucks

And this is the problem.

dead wrong. i have a friend who watches WWE religiously. only mma fighters he knows are jon jones and conor mgregor. hes now complaining about how everyone is talkin shit about that fight. hes saying "as a casual, how in the fuck can these guys be this casual. that was a great fight."

Devils advocate here.

He never didnt give props to Stipe. For anyone who keeps up with JRE yes he gave francis a shit load of props but he never once said Stipe has no chance and said Stipe could win plenty of times.

Shaub is the one who should be shamed. He went from saying francis has a lot of holes to literally saying he doesnt think Stipe can win.
I agree, give props perhaps too strong of a term. However he definitely pumped Ngannou up way more than Stipe. I’m a JRE listener as well. Every time Ngannou was mentioned Rogan would suck his dick, talking about all these stats and this and that. But when it came to Stipe, he would essentially just say,”tough guy who’s a firefighter”.

Back