Did Miocic take a shot at Dana or nah?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's brazilians I can understand better than Miocic...he mumbles too much and doesn't make a lot of sense.

But the way I see it was the reporter asked him why he took the belt from Dana and gave it to his coach?

Miocics response

looks over at his coach and says "that's my dude, I respect him, he respects me."

Is Miocic being passive aggressive and low key telling Dana he doesn't think he respects him?

It's hard to understand but tbh I'll like Miocic more if he becomes enimies w Dana white bc I don't see anyone at HW beating him lol each time he wins it's gonna piss Dana off more

That was fucking bad ass. Without taking shots, he let it be know where he stands. I didnt think he was passive aggressive at all.

He wanted to share a moment with a guys he sees every day, grinds with, and overcomes everything with...instead of the President of the company that contracts him.

No reason to make this about Dana White. It's about Stipe and his coach.

Dana White is lucky he didn't end up like this guy

touch-me-and-uzgl3c.jpg

Dana is two faced. He said Stipe and him had issues because of contract negotiations. Stipe said they just negotiated and sometimes things aren't always peachy in those meetings. He was miffed at Dana's comments as well because Dana kept hitting him up.

Fuck Dana and his bullshit. I'm sure Stipe is tired of that shit.

Looked to me like Dana knew what Stipe was doing and gently handed it over.

did you watch the post fight press conference?

he was pretty pissed at dana

Turning into a classic Vince McMahon vs Stone Cold storyline

Dana is two faced. He said Stipe and him had issues because of contract negotiations. Stipe said they just negotiated and sometimes things aren't always peachy in those meetings. He was miffed at Dana's comments as well because Dana kept hitting him up.

Fuck Dana and his bullshit. I'm sure Stipe is tired of that shit.

I would be.

It's one thing if you can't come to an agreement and Dana bashes you afterwards. But to bash your champion is bizarre.

Stipe is not blameless though, he makes little attempt to do press or market himself, which costs him money and makes Dana's job tougher.

It was a subtle shot which is 100% ok with me. That was a dominant performance and Stipe should be talking shit considering all the people who doubted him (including me).

I would be.

It's one thing if you can't come to an agreement and Dana bashes you afterwards. But to bash your champion is bizarre.

Stipe is not blameless though, he makes little attempt to do press or market himself, which costs him money and makes Dana's job tougher.

If Dana and them are getting most of the money under the guise of them doing all the work... Then fuck them. Let them do the work.

Stipe definitely needs to slow it down a little
He'd be a way faster rapper than machine gun kelly

It looked like Dana didn't want to put the belt on him either, he was like 3 miles away from Stipe, kinda weird

I like the gesture whether it was a shot or not. Having someone close to you and your team drape the title around your waist instead of some bald fuck that is most likely going to publicly shit on you at least once within the next 48 hours.

He wanted to share a moment with a guys he sees every day, grinds with, and overcomes everything with...instead of the President of the company that contracts him.

No reason to make this about Dana White. It's about Stipe and his coach.

Watch the post fight presser. It was about Dana. Stipe is and was pissed off and for good reason.

Maybe Stipe is pissed because the UFC put so much effort into promoting the challenger instead of a dominant successful champ?

I literally don't get it. I knew Stipe would win easily and commented prior to the fight in a number of threads that he would.

Only the most oblivious casual watchers that bought the hype train the UFC was selling (and yes there were a bunch on here posting prior to the fight. Where did they all go?) thought Ngannou was going to win.

Stipe literally had every tool necessary to beat NGannou and yet the UFC made it sound like Ngannou was the uncrowned champ leading up to this fight.

No doubt this pissed Stipe off... He is one bad dude. I only see Cain having even a remote chance of beating him and that would be Cain at his best and who knows if Cain will ever be at his best again.

Yes, intense answer. Is he saying or asking with regards to being respected?

Back