My oh my Stipe

topcat87

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just got round to watching the main event from last night, living in the UK I tried to stay up but fell asleep during the featured Prelim. What an intelligent floorless performance from Stipe absolutely magnificent. Surely must be talked about as heavyweight goat now. Just a side note who's next? Oh and not only is he the baddest man on the planet he is also a gentleman and a hero. War Stipe.

Last edited:
Lmao at simpletons praising Stipe's performance. That was full scale desperation mode. The only part of his performance that was impressive was his ability to absorb Francis's bombs.

Lmao at simpletons praising Stipe's performance. That was full scale desperation mode. The only part of his performance that was impressive was his ability to absorb Francis's bombs.

Or maybe the part where he won every round against a guy 25 lbs bigger??

its ok

ur idol francis still has the top score on that punching machine

:D

Like any of you bitching would have done anything different.. It is easy to say I would have done x or y but when youa are in with a guy that can turn your lights out in an instant and you have livelihood riding on it.. You would play it safe as well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

19-1392802892-colic4.jpg

Lmao he was in there with a legit killer his fight iq is off the fucking radar

And the fact that he destroyed Francis so bad that he outstruck him 80+ to 0 in rd 4 and 200-33 overall. Beat him 50-44 and even beat ngannou at his best in rd 1. Rip Ngannous career.

“What a bitch, used his wrestling instead of getting knocked out for my pleasure”

You tried to be witty and garner likes by pretending to know MMA and praise yourself. It backfired and now we all no you are a retard who don't know shit.

Go cry with Francis.

Desperation mode lol. NGannou was basically asleep on the mat for 4 rounds while Stipe controlled him.

And the fact that he destroyed Francis so bad that he outstruck him 80+ to 0 in rd 4 and 200-33 overall. Beat him 50-44 and even beat ngannou at his best in rd 1. Rip Ngannous career.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out frenchy

This post is fucking retarded.

I hope you are trolling. Because i'm an empathetic guy and nature being so cruel would break may heart.

Just got round to watching the main event from last night, living in the UK I tried to stay up but fell asleep during the featured Prelim. What an intelligent floorless performance from Stipe absolutely magnificent. Surely must be talked about as heavyweight goat now. Just a side note who's next? Oh and not only is he the baddest man on the planet he is also a gentleman and a hero. War Stipe.

That is right and its time the casuals stated to give credit-- you know-- casuals that cant see past flashy cloths and talk, people like Dana white and Joe Rogan.

Back