Calling it now : nganou is done

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The guy has 3 punches he throws all single punches with no jab or set up ( looping uppercut , hook, and overhand )

I think he started throwing a jab early in the 3rd when the fat man in the dreads asked him to and went away from it after throwing like 2

He’s one of those guys that once he’s figured out and can be properly trained for , he becomes a fairly easy out — see: sokodojou, Houston Alexander , and Brandon Vera ( no racist lol)

If he really wants to make a run and improve his skills drastically at his age
He needs to leave the clowns he trains with and actually go to a legit camp / team

The guy has 3 punches he throws all single punches with no jab or set up ( looping uppercut , hook, and overhand )

I think he started throwing a jab early in the 3rd when the fat man in the dreads asked him to and went away from it after throwing like 2

He’s one of those guys that once he’s figured out and can be properly trained for , he becomes a fairly easy out — see: sokodojou, Houston Alexander , and Brandon Vera ( no racist lol)

He needs to leave the clowns he trains with and actually go to a legit camp / team

If you cant learn to work behind a jab in 4 years with Dewey Cooper, a K-1 kickboxer as your coach, I dont know if you have the time needed to do so.

If nothing else he can still make a lot of money fighting. He still hasn't been KO'd, it wouldn't make sense to stop now.

If nothing else he can still make a lot of money fighting. He still hasn't been KO'd, it wouldn't make sense to stop now.

And I think that’s why we will see , stick aoduhd for some $$ fight s

Rematch with Reem incoming

I agree. Stipe exposed him.

I don't see him beating Werdum or Cain in any fashion unless he drastically changes his training

i think broc is the only money fight for him. and broc will rape him

I'd like to hear you out, but I don't usually allow Sam's Greeters to "call it" as you don't know shit about shit.

Also, you're engaging in some revisionist history regarding the career of Skodojou and Houston. Both of whom are more distinguished in their chosen field than you in yours. (You are the least well known Sam's Greeter on Earth.)

He’s still green, so he’ll come again. But there are glaring holes in his game that need worked on. If anything, at least he’s now aware of what these are.

It's one loss. He can just as easily as any other fighter work on improving. He may not get back to the title again, but you never know when it comes to guys with knockout power. Look at Hunt.

He's old, solved, has no ground game and no gas tank. Will never sniff the title again.

If you cant learn to work behind a jab in 4 years with Dewey Cooper, a K-1 kickboxer as your coach, I dont know if you have the time needed to do so.

I thought he was training in France until very recently. Like, he just started training with Dewey Cooper within the last year or so.

People say he needs to lose muscle and work on his cardio but if he does that, his KO power will take a hit. He doesn't even box properly, Stipe was by far the better boxer and I lol'ed at him trying to push Stipe off when he was on the ground. Dude needs a real coaches if he wants to win the title.

Really? This is the UFC HW division we're talking about. He's already proven that he can beat top 5 guys. Yea Stipe kicked his ass but he'll be fine.

It's one loss. He can just as easily as any other fighter work on improving. He may not get back to the title again, but you never know when it comes to guys with knockout power. Look at Hunt.

Yup. Hunt lost 6 straight then got his shit together and fought for the belt.

Ngannou has the strength to be able to stop some TDs on his strength alone. He needs to focus more on grappling and cardio.

I'd like to hear you out, but I don't usually allow Sam's Greeters to "call it" as you don't know shit about shit.

Also, you're engaging in some revisionist history regarding the career of Skodojou and Houston. Both of whom are more distinguished in their chosen field than you in yours. (You are the least well known Sam's Greeter on Earth.)

I have no idea what a “Sams greeter is “ but I’m willing to make a $500 bet
Than I make more money in a month than you do in a year (or possibly in your lifetime ) — willing to go full
Disclosure to prove it

You’re the loser here trying to pretend to be some online intellectual Wasting your time insulting people on an online forum with no frame of reference on who they are

Look at the forum that you on — obviously were not discussing or taking into consideration guys that went 1-3
And never made it to Ufc

Neither one had a “distinguished “ ufc career — probably as “distinguished “ as your life so far

The guy will learn, he has to.

He will learn some takedown defence, he will learn how to use set ups and jabs. He will probably be the champ one day.

Back