Man, don't you just get the sense that

datsyuk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Jon Jones, DC would possibly be the most dominant champion in the UFC in his respective weightclass, right there with Mighty Mouse. He is 20-1, has beaten basically everybody in the division (sometimes twice like Rumble) and even has a solid resume at HW lol. He is just so dominant, is able to fight any style of fighter, and is just so mentally and physicall tough where basically no one can survive the grind he puts on them.

It really is one of those instances where a guy is so good, but there is just that one Mother F..cker who is there to spoil everything, and that is definitely Jon Jones for Cormier.

I actually like both fighters, and hopefully one day these two can go at it one last time, hopefully with no issues or drama.

And that's how fucking good Jon Jones is.

Cormier is the man and has beat the best the division has to offer him. He's still the only guy to defeat Rumble above 185 pounds, which is no easy task. And he did it twice, by finish both times.

No.

This was his easiest fight in years. A worthy top 5-10 guy for sure when talking about the history of the weightclass, but he hasn't fought that many guys.
His legacy is built off beating AJ, split decisioning Gus, getting brutalized by Jones, and smoking a few legacy names in squash matches.

Jones passed every test in his career, but failed every test when he knew he had to fight D.C. (Coke & lil girl t levels UFC 182, masking agents for UFC 200 and flat out roids this last time). Jon knows D.C. is better, that he is the true GOAT, is shook to death to fight him on an even playing field and that is why he has to juice to get the balls to fight him and make It competitive.

Last edited:
What is most spectacular is that Cormier did all of this even though he should actually be fighting at Middleweight.
I don't care what he weighed in highschool, Cormier is fat. He could get ripped, AND then proceed to cut drastic weight like they all do in the final 48 hours to EASILY make Middleweight.

Cormier is one of the Greats.

Cormier is one of the all time greats... he will forever live in Jones's shadow.

Cormier is one of the all time greats... he will forever live in Jones's shadow.
I don't know about that. I think after this past time, seeing how Jones failed his third drug test for fighting Cormier, really swayed some fans and illuminated the fact that Jones is terrified of D.C. on an even playing field, and Jones' juicin' is an admission of how he even knows D.C. is better than him. Jones has never failed a test in his competitive life, but failed every single one when he fights D.C......that just lets you know how Jones feels about D.C.

What is most spectacular is that Cormier did all of this even though he should actually be fighting at Middleweight.
I don't care what he weighed in highschool, Cormier is fat. He could get ripped, AND then proceed to cut drastic weight like they all do in the final 48 hours to EASILY make Middleweight.

He’s thick. He’s like a fullback.

Cormier is the Yin to Fedor's Yang; both middleweights that beat the fuck out of the largest men on the planet. IMO, the definition of P4P greatness. And, once you take away Johnnie's juicing escapades, DC has been undefeated just as long as Fedor's streak.

I don't know about that. I think after this past time, seeing how Jones failed his third drug test for fighting Cormier, really swayed some fans and illuminated the fact that Jones is terrified of D.C. on an even playing field, and Jones' juicin' is an admission of how he even knows D.C. is better than him. Jones has never failed a test in his competitive life, but failed every single one when he fights D.C......that just lets you know how Jones feels about D.C.
I don't agree with this theory. I think Jones is just a screw up who doesn't care.

No.

This was his easiest fight in years. A worthy top 5-10 guy for sure when talking about the history of the weightclass, but he hasn't fought that many guys.
His legacy is built off beating AJ, split decisioning Gus, getting brutalized by Jones, and smoking a few legacy names in squash matches.
who piss in your cheerios? I though this was a DC love thread.

never the less can't argue against what DC has done.

Jones passed every test in his career, but failed every test when he knew he had to fight D.C. (Coke & lil girl t levels UFC 182, masking agents for UFC 200 and flat out roids this last time). Jon knows D.C. is better, that he is the true GOAT, is shook to death to fight him on an even playing field and that is why he has to juice to get the balls to fight him and make It competitive.
ROFL

And that's how fucking good Jon Jones is.

Drugs cheat. His career is void. You cant be the goat and pissing hot every fight since usada. He's the biggest loser, his epic career is a sham now

I don't agree with this theory. I think Jones is just a screw up who doesn't care.
Then if he is a screw up who doesn't care, why did he never get busted in his whole career, from HS to now? Why only failed tests vs D.C.? Don't get me wrong, I think he has always juiced, but Jon is so terrified of D.C. that he doubles, triples his roids doses and would rather get caught than fight D.C. and get emasculated publicly.

Then if he is a screw up who doesn't care, why did he never get busted in his whole career, from HS to now? Why only failed tests vs D.C.? Don't get me wrong, I think he has always juiced, but Jon is so terrified of D.C. that he doubles, triples his roids doses and would rather get caught than fight D.C. and get emasculated publicly.

Do you actually believe that

Drugs cheat. His career is void. You cant be the goat and pissing hot every fight since usada. He's the biggest loser, his epic career is a sham now
EXACTLY! No one takes Andy seriously now either and he has been exposed as being a fighter less than Bisping's quality without roids. Sadly with Jones, he would rather be banned for life than to lose and be dominated by another man on live TV.......to him, losing is the worst feeling ying that could possibly ever happen to you and he will take any measures to prevent it..

Do you actually believe that
You must admit, it is bizarre that Jon passed every test in his competitive life but failed every one when he was against D.C. This past time, he did not even fail random tests, he failed the announced test that he always passed before.

Back