Something I noticed about DC's post fight interview...

Donkey Kong

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

At the 2:15 mark DC gives props to his amazing team and how Khabib and Cain will be future champs but no mention about Rockhold who incidentally fights Romero in less than a month for the interim belt. Seems a little odd considering how close they were. Rockhold trained with Volkan at Henri Hooft's gym and DC appeared to be okay with it but is there hidden beef going on here?

sf2_108.0.jpg

aOGYXKE.jpg

Never forget.

Way to be the 754,334rd person to notice this and post about it.

I'm pretty sure he was asked about that in the post fight press conference

Edit:

Yep, around 11:04

Well one of your best friends and teammate went to train with your opponent whos trying to take your dreams away from you of course hes going to be slightly bitter about it.

Its normal.

With as much as DC has been sabotaging himself throughout his career for Cain, I'm seriously confused. He had and still, barely, has the potential go down as a GOAT and he's just going to go down as the second best of his era, not even a real champion. He could/ should have won the HW belt years ago.

Man id Love to see Rockhold smash Romero then call out DC.

im not even a Salty fan but that would pique my interest as a fight fan.

What’s the context here? What are we not forgetting?
When Luke talked all that bisping shit, went in cocky and lackadaisical, and DC gave him the disappointed father look while Luke sheepishly looked down in shame after getting smoked by the 'ping

Not everyone watches the press conferences, I guess. No biggie.

Back