Still Crushed That Ngannou Lost Last Night

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like Stipe and good for him for breaking the title defense record and proving everyone wrong with a dominating performance, but still. I was all aboard the hype train and hoping that the Heavyweight division had finally found its new breakout star that would usher us all into a new era of violence, but it was not to be. I mean, it technically could still happen, but the stars were all aligned for it to take off last night.

He has not evolved into his final form yet

A trip to Kenya will do him some good

I wanted Ngannou to win but he has no ground game or gas tank so he didn't deserve to.

Simple as that really. Made peace with it about halfway through the second round :D

I had my doubts about Ngannou's wrestling ability after I watched his fight with Henrique.

His cardio is almost as bad as Mcgregor's....
Well obviously Mcgoat would have quited in the 2nd or 3rd round

lots of people feel the way you do, but they're hiding now - i thought it was a pick em fight and went w ngannou - i knew there was a good chance stipe would overcome, but i figured ngannou would connect early and stipe would get flatlined - if they fought again, i wouldnt be surprised if ngannou won - that fight was intense and both people took a lot of damage

Lesson of the day: don't believe in hype trains, specially those fueled by the UFC P.R office.

Lesson of the day: don't believe in hype trains, specially those fueled by the UFC P.R office.

Hype train? :confused: He lost to the Champ ffs. A great Champ. Ngannou isn't done knocking top guys out.

Hype train? :confused: He lost to the Champ ffs. A great Champ. Ngannou isn't done knocking top guys out.

you don't think he is a hype train? the UFC dedicated a lot of PR to Francis. Joe Rogan "1 in a million athlete" "he is the future" etc.,

hype trains don't mean the fighter isn't good, it means the fighter isn't AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED.

Ronda was a hype train and she didn't lose until Holly KO'd her. but before that, she was still a hype train because even though she was undefeated everyone knew, her striking was complete shit. yet they still talked about her like she could KO Floyd Mayweather Jr in a boxing match.

Don't be a sucker. While he has talent and some skill, his deficiencies override the former and unless corrected it will impede his path to a title

I think Francis is feeling more crushed

index.php

He's ufcs Brett Rogers he won't be champ.

I made 750$ because of the UFCs hype BS thx Dana.

He knocked out 2 guys who were knocked out by plenty of guys it was obvious to me once they gave him the promotional push as a 1 in a million athlete he was going to lose.

He can still ko plenty of hws but he won't be champ since wrestling and cardio exist as important skill sets.

Ppl are absurdly uneducated at how hard it is to become a good grappler. Striking is much easier to learn and advance in.

From the looks of Ngannou he will need years to catch up and in reality he won't.

Back