Sherdoggers are such whiners; bar I was at loved Stipe/Francis

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title.

The entire crowd was into the fight from start to finish. When the closing seconds were ticking off a bunch of people were screaming STIPEEEE!!!

And yet the losers of sherdog, the supposed "hardcores" are all bitching about how boring it was and Are saying heavyweight is an embarrassment.

You people are idiots. That was a great fight. That is all.

Last edited:
It was great until the 3rd. When Stipe decided he wanted to lay ontop of Ngannou and try to ride it to a decision.

Yeah place I was at liked it but after the 4th I did see interest wane

Title.

The entire crowd was into from start to finish. When the closing seconds were ticking off a bunch of people were screaming STIPEEEE!!!

And yet the losers of sherdog, the supposed "hardcores" are all bitching about how boring it was and Are saying heavyweight is an embarrassment.

I said Stipe would win easily, and in a rematch I say he wins easily again.

Skill>power

I liked the fight as well. It was just so satisfying to see Francis "Hypetrain" N'GotNoGrappling get beaten after the way the UFC tried to shove him down our throats!

what the fuck are you talking about? it was a great fight!

It wasn't a great fight but it was decent. I enjoyed it. I'd think of it more as an interesting fight than great.

THe fight was pretty good here in my house too. MMA fans have this natural tendency to overrate and underrate everything. Also MMA fans are VERY picky with fights. I remember people calling the Machida x Shogun I, Aldo x Edgar I and II boring. Those fights were absolutely amazing.

To actually please everyone, it has to be a fight like Griffin x Bonnar I, Shogun x Minotouro (pride), Wandy x Stann.

I liked the fight as well. It was just so satisfying to see Francis "Hypetrain" N'GotNoGrappling get beaten after the way the UFC tried to shove him down our throats!

Remeber what I said about MMA fans overrating and underrating everything? Prime example

Most people at my bar were laughing when Ngannou fell over from half assed TDs. All the excitement left the room after the first.

Title.

The entire crowd was into from start to finish. When the closing seconds were ticking off a bunch of people were screaming STIPEEEE!!!

When you are at home alone, streaming it illegally from your laptop, it is a totally different experience.
(I didn't do this by the way, I'm supporting what you say by giving a reason.)
Like a lot of GSP fights, I was on the edge of my seat when it was live, but I have no desire to re-watch them because, the truth is: once you know the outcome, it is a boring fight in retrospect without the excitement and emotion of the unknown.

Remeber what I said about MMA fans overrating and underrating everything? Prime example

Prime example of what? Did I say Francis sucked? No, I said it was great to see him get knocked down from the platform of perfection he was on, which it was. The guy couldn't even get up from the bottom of Stipe which is like day 1 stuff and he is supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread? Ridiculous! All NGotNoGrappling had showed prior to the fight was that he had power. Congrats! You have an attribute that a whooping 95% of people who fight at your weight have! Give me a damn break...

I bet the majority of those saying they didn’t enjoy it were Bumgannou fans.

Back