Last Night Was Amazing

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rory finally won a world title in a fight against Lima that showed tremendous heart.

DC came back from perhaps the darkest period of his life and dominated Oezdemir.

Stipe dominated Ngnanou for 5 rounds, landing something like 200 strikes to 30.

Oezdemir and Ngannou learned much needed lessons that'll help them get better in the future.

Pico got a wicked body shot KO.

And Lord Chael somehow beat Rampage lol.

Last night was awesome for MMA.

Agreed, awesome night of fights...I enjoyed seeing Lord Chael get a win also...

But what about that Gian villante fight though

I enjoyed both cards, I don't have much to complain about.

I was not expecting Volkan to get beat up so badly that quickly and finished. The rest I expected and predicted and it was great to see myself proven right. Last night was great validation for me and the sport of MMA.

We would be back in the stone ages if 2 one dimensional punchers(I like Volkan though) beat two of the most well rounded champions ever.

Rory finally won a world title in a fight against Lima that showed tremendous heart.

DC came back from perhaps the darkest period of his life and dominated Oezdemir.

Stipe dominated Ngnanou for 5 rounds, landing something like 200 strikes to 30.

Oezdemir and Ngannou learned much needed lessons that'll help them get better in the future.

Pico got a wicked body shot KO.

And Lord Chael somehow beat Rampage lol.

Last night was awesome for MMA.
Im just glad I was right on how Stipe would steam roll Ngannou but I am not glad that I wasnt confident in my prediction to put money on it

I didn't enjoy the card. Could be due to me being under the weather and tired, but I felt like most of the undercard was terrible. Main and co main were good. Some good stuff from Bellator, but I felt like I spent hours sitting through boring fights and way too much lag time in between them.

I hope I feel better soon.
<{1-11}>

The main and Co main really delivered. But I don't want to celebrate that shit PPV card. I thought 220 was bad. 221 is the worst PPV card in UFC history hands down. I'm not sure this is a great time for MMA and what is to come in 2018 tbh.

giphy.gif

Back