Great to have Cruz!

taggermest

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I must say listening to Cruz has been a breath of fresh air. Sure he is a little snobby but his understanding of the fight game is truly on point. He doesn’t immediately lose his shit the second anyone does anything halfway decent. Cruz is not just a fighter but he is an intelligent analyst and I look forward to hearing him balance out Joe Rogan a little bit.

I also love Joe and JRE experience, it’s just good having new blood

<{cruzshake}>

Not even close, the dude is confrontational to Joe, all he does is talk about underhooks, and he's boringly monotone.

I didn't like him much at first.

But I gotta admit. He is improving rapidly. I'm enjoying his commentary lately to be honest.

UNDERfuckingHOOKS

I think he's as great fighter but god do I hate him on the mic, every round of every fight he just goes on about bloody underhooks.

I didn't like him much at first.

But I gotta admit. He is improving rapidly. I'm enjoying his commentary lately to be honest.

Yea he really is improving and will be a great commentator. Besides joe being louder ...... Cruz is natural

I don't understand hwy do they need 3 people to comment. With Cruz in, Rogan kind of becomes irrelevant.

I can’t stand him. He just talks to hearself talk. He will make a point and if Joe contradicts him he just say “ you are right Joe”. He offers very little good insight and routinely misses the obvious. Worst of the analysts imo.

No, the guy has a severe case of manlet syndrome

I must say listening to Cruz has been a breath of fresh air. Sure he is a little snobby but his understanding of the fight game is truly on point. He doesn’t immediately lose his shit the second anyone does anything halfway decent. Cruz is not just a fighter but he is an intelligent analyst and I look forward to hearing him balance out Joe Rogan a little bit.

I also love Joe and JRE experience, it’s just good having new blood
I was listening to John Mccarthy on Bellator as commentator he is actually one of the best I have heard so far

I unfortunately dont care for Cruz as a color commentator he and Joe dont seem to agree on a lot, they tend to try and one up each other and Dom usually wins. Anik as play by play is meh...

UNDERfuckingHOOKS

I think he's as great fighter but god do I hate him on the mic, every round of every fight he just goes on about bloody underhooks.
Under hooks are totally Irrelevant in the fight game unless you want to keep or change position.

Back