Tyron Woodley vs Rory MacDonald 2 - how does it go?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC champ vs Bellator champ

DB633A0F-8C75-41E5-8F8C-8230962C52CF.jpeg

Who is the best WW in the world?

Rory is the better fighter, he wins a decision 8/10 and gets caught 2/10

Woodley gets hypnotized
nkjVUpN.gif

Rory via an even more dominant decision

He was 24 when he whooped him the first time, he is now 28 and in his prime while Woodley is 35 and seems to be going side ways in his performances instead of up.

The way Rory takes damage, his career ain't going to be lengthy. I like Tyron in re-match.

Rory got knocked the fuck out by Lawler and condit and embarassed against WB and fled to bellator. Woodley beat all those guys, finished two.

I like Tyron as well, would be a cool fight to see though.

Tough to call. Winner would be the best WW in the world so it would be interesting. I'd go with Rory since Woodley would fight him safe, again.

Rory looked determined last night. He dominated on 1 leg last night. T-Wood hurt his shoulder and just cruised versus Maia, Rory got the take-down in the 5th and unloaded vicious GNP.

I would pick Woodley in the rematch. If Lima was more active today and actually fought like he wanted to get up off his back he would have retained his belt.

Rory easily takes it. Woodley can't handle the pace and fight IQ of Rory.

Interesting fight for sure. Coin flip really.

I'll be interested how the ranking sites rank them at WW since Rory has the head to head win. Dana will be livid and calling all sorts of BS if they put Rory at #1.

Do you make this thread every week?

I'm a Rory fanboi who loves trolling Woodley threads and you've exhausted me on this topic.

Rory. Work behind the jab and bamboozle Tyron.

Back