Nganou = Bob sapp

Sanchoy

muay thai ownage
@purple
Reaction score
Francis style yesterday reminds me of a young Bob Sapp. Only thing is Francis can take a hit more, but that rushing windmill crazy style definitely looks like Bobby.

Big, strong, scary. No technique

He didn't tap after the first minute though.

This dude had zero respect for stipe for some bizarre reason. Just winging shitty loopy punches the whole 1st round like hes fighting top 30 cans.

The hype got to his head.

As long as he doesn't turn into the old version of Sapp AKA Tapp

WTF? Ngannou may not have employed a very smart gameplan and he did get exploited, but a Bob Fucking Sapp he is not.

Bob Sapp was much better in his short prime. Say pre-Cro Cop. He was a legit threat to even the best HW's.

Ngannou had nothing for Stipe. 200-33 in strikes, 50-44 on the scorecards, gassed after 2 minutes.

I made this thread yesterday and it got deleted. I guess the mods don't like this comparison.

pACE3-995534dt.jpg

WTF? Ngannou may not have employed a very smart gameplan and he did get exploited, but a Bob Fucking Sapp he is not.

Swinging windmills chasing after the opponent yesterday, completely gassed stationary huffing and puffing after only a few minutes. That doesn't sound like Bob Sapp to you?

Swinging windmills chasing after the opponent yesterday, completely gassed stationary huffing and puffing after only a few minutes. That doesn't sound like Bob Sapp to you?
he fought like a damn fool. he can do better than that and has. Bob Sapp can not.

His Boxing looked absolutely horrendous.

Bob Sapp would have tapped after he got hit once though.

he fought like a damn fool. he can do better than that and has. Bob Sapp can not.

Why, because Ngannou has had submission wins in the past? Did you know that Bob Sapp also had some submission wins?

I really don't see the difference between the two. Only thing is Ngannou doesn't panic when he gets hit. That's it.

Why, because Ngannou has had submission wins in the past? Did you know that Bob Sapp also had some submission wins?

I really don't see the difference between the two. Only thing is Ngannou doesn't panic when he gets hit. That's it.
He's not an obese freak show, has fast hands and reflexes, and moves very well. he had a terrible game plan. it's ok to believe you can catch a fast KO when you've got big power and it happens a lot for you, but he was impatient and over confidant and had no ability to adapt or appreciate alternate paths to victory. you think Sapp on the best day of his life would hang to a decision loss against Stipe Miocic? Sapp was a goof. Francis is a top contender.

That just sounds like a quarter of MMA fights to me.

You're new to the sport so you probably don't know much about Bobb Sapp.

You can actually watch his fights or highlights on youtube.

This dude had zero respect for stipe for some bizarre reason. Just winging shitty loopy punches the whole 1st round like hes fighting top 30 cans.

The hype got to his head.
To be fair he won the most of his fights with sloppy KOs.

That got him a title shot.

You're new to the sport so you probably don't know much about Bobb Sapp.

You can actually watch his fights or highlights on youtube.
i love this assumption that anyone on these forums is new to the sport when they don't share someone's romantic sentiments about an event in Japan in the 90s. i've been watching mma fairly diligently since 1994, when it was not even mma.

Francis style yesterday reminds me of a young Bob Sapp. Only thing is Francis can take a hit more, but that rushing windmill crazy style definitely looks like Bobby.

Big, strong, scary. No technique

reminds you of a young bob sapp? do you even watch fights?...

because they're both big and black? for real kid.

francis is a way better athlete then sapp hands down.. knows how to actually throw a punch and way more heart thats for sure.
all sapp had was pure strength.

He's not an obese freak show, has fast hands and reflexes, and moves very well. he had a terrible game plan. it's ok to believe you can catch a fast KO when you've got big power and it happens a lot for you, but he was impatient and over confidant and had no ability to adapt or appreciate alternate paths to victory. you think Sapp on the best day of his life would hang to a decision loss against Stipe Miocic? Sapp was a goof. Francis is a top contender.

Again I'm talking about pre-Cro Cop, before Sapp was a goof. He did much better against the best fighters of his time(Ernesto Hoost & Nogueira) than Ngannou just did against Stipe. He almost killed Nog and did a ton of damage and came back from beatings to KO Hoost twice. He had better stamina, more heart and even more natural talent because he was just a football player who literally jumped into combat sports overnight.

Ngannou has been at it for 6 years and for a while with world class training methods and still had the worst title fight performance in history. Bob Sapp>Ngannou.

Back