Ngannou will be back and become Champion.

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone who has followed this sport can see his immense talent.

He was probably pushed into the spotlight too fast, too soon. But make no mistake, hes here to stay and hes not a flash in the pan.

The guy was throwing flying knees in the fifth round. The guy has heart and a warrior spirit. He will correct his wrongs. I feel sorry for the next guy facing him.

Edit: Props to Stipe. I didn't think he had it in him. But that was a champion performance. Stipe cemented himself as one of the greatest HWs of all time with this fight.

It's possible but highly unlikely.

Not without cardio he won't.

Let's see where he is after that beating, some guys don't come back mentally after that.

Maybe. He proved that he can be game planned.

He probably will become a champion because Dana will treat him like Faber and give him dozens of title shots

Anyone who has followed this sport can see his immense talent.

He was probably pushed into the spotlight too fast, too soon. But make no mistake, hes here to stay and hes not a flash in the pan.

The guy was throwing flying knees in the fifth round. The guy has heart and a warrior spirit. He will correct his wrongs. I feel sorry for the next guy facing him.

Edit: Props to Stipe. I didn't think he had it in him. But that was a champion performance. Stipe cemented himself as one of the greatest HWs of all time with this fight.

He's a bum. He'll never be a champion unless somehow kimbo slice returns from the dead and gets the title.

He probably will become a champion because Dana will treat him like Faber and give him dozens of title shots

Or Mcgregor? Tilteshot after losing twice to Nate? good times =)

Very unlikely as long as Cain and Stipe are around

Not without cardio he won't.

Let's see where he is after that beating, some guys don't come back mentally after that.
He seemed pretty good at the press conference to me. He took that loss way better than I expected especially seeing how confident he was before the fight.

possible anyone can be. Heck Overeem could still be champ but i think eventually some younger HW talent will show up to dominate.

Maybe. Last night probably taught him an important lesson, but the holes in his game won't be easy to fix. Suspect cardio and weak grappling. With that said he did burn himself out in the first round, so even something as simple as a gameplan change might provide way better results.

Not with middle school level wrestling skills. He will never overcome this.

He came into this fight a bit rounder and heavier? I didn’t remember him having that gut albeit he is lean as hell.

He'll never become champion if his fights are against guys like Velasquez, Miocic, Werdum etc. Ngannou took out the known chins and suddenly he's the scariest most worrisome fighter to fear. Pfft.

I enjoyed watching his rise and sweet KO's but if you didn't see that beating coming..

Back