Did Rogan really call Francis Ngannou a one in a million athlete?

ScriptReadsMe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I saw no athleticism last night, zero. It looked like a bodybuilding contest starting round 2 and by 4th round when Francis' hands dropped it was more like a stroll on muscle beach.

Props to Stipe

If the standard is that Honda is a "once in forever athlete", then I'd say one in million is about appropriate for Ngannou.

Last edited:
Rogan cursed him when he said that.

Yet, Stipe still couldn't finish him after Ngannou was nearly dead from exhaustion. Whats that say about him ?

Joe Rogan tends to get really excited and then spouts nonsense. Still love the guy though.

The guy is embarrassing with his hyperbole. I understand it’s his job. But, come on, man.

Dude KOs a cpl elite UFC fighters, and he’s one in a million. So, what does that make Stipe...

One in a billion ???

I predicted Stipe would break the record before he even won the belt. But, I wasn’t saying he was one in a million.

It’s like he has no fuckin brain, or filter on his mouth. Try keeping it real, ffs.

q6vCApt.gif

Yet, Stipe still couldn't finish him after Ngannou was nearly dead from exhaustion. Whats that say about him ?
He wanted to beat on him for 25 minutes instead of finishing him?

That he knew he had the fight won, and didn't want to take unnecessary risks.

Anyone black with a staunch build is an athlete to them despite Ngannou showing no real athleticism beside brute strength

To be fair, American football athletes look like francis after a 5 second sprint, so maybe joe is comparing him with them.

But unlike American football athletes, francis doesn't get a 40 second break after each 5 second burst.

The fight was about control. If stipe punches himself out to the point of exhaustion also then he cant get the td next round he leaves himself susceptible to anything.

It was a masterful performance and a showcase of high fight IQ

Rogan is paid buy the ufc to pump up the fighters. This guy is the greatest ... blah blah blah. He is trying to sell the fights.

well.
there are around 3.5 billion men on the planet.
I would say that there are less than 3,500 men on the planet more gifted than Francis.
Rogan might have been playing it safe, even.

your blind if you didnt see "athleticism" last night.

you can clearly see the speed, the power, how he throws his punches... he was just too green for stipe.
he was banking on his right uppercut to finish the fight all night but stipe wrestlefucked em good.

props to stipe. well fought fight.

Anyone black with a staunch build is an athlete to them despite Ngannou showing no real athleticism beside brute strength
Francis moves very well for a big man. Ive seen better, but i have mostly seen worse.

Back