Ngannou not quitting after gassing or Rory not quitting after his leg was destroyed?

I respect NGannou's heart, but man, look at that leg. Yikes.

Rory, hands down.

I don't know how Lima could lose after knowing what he did to Rory's leg.

how can you be impressed with a guy who just gets tired and stands there? there is no merit in that at all

Rory on the other hand he is a fucking warrior

Ngannou got outstruck 200 to 33.

Nothing impressive about this.
A one in a million athlete that gasses after 5 minutes, lol.

Lima is a great fighter, but kinda lacks the aggression.
And Rory shows once again, who's the real psycho of MMA.

Jesus Christ Rory. That dude is tougher than nails.

a true warrior who found a way to win vs the the Great Black Hype. Hmmm, let me think about it

I surprised Rory was even able to land any takedowns at all in the later rounds... that had to hinder his mobility big time.

Rory
Let's wait the x-ray on that leg too

Nothing impressive about ngannou last night. Why looking for a way to give him cred? One of the worst performances ive ever seen in a titlefight, maybe the worst. Heart....tss. Stipe went easy on him the last round too. Didnt need to Chase the stoppage risking a KO.

Impressive heart. I prematurely celebrated Lima's win in the 5th thinking his leg was done. Hope Askren tells Rogan on Tuesday that he is beating Rorys ass in 2018 though.

IMG_20180121_194344.jpg

Ngannou got outstruck 200 to 33.

Nothing impressive about this.
A one in a million athlete that gasses after 5 minutes, lol.

It's not the fact that he gassed after 5 minutes, it's the fact that he kept fighting for 20 minutes after that. He never looked for a way out, and even went for the flying knee at the end.

The guy has heart.

Rory easily. Yes Francis gassed but Stipe barely put it on him for the most part. Stipe played it safe and could have gone all Cain vs. cigano on him if he wanted to

Back