Stipe vs DC who ya got?

Damn that's a fucking great fight. Absoutely love both guys but i got DC

Close call, but I i'd bet on DC.

The younger heavyweight DC would've had him for sure.

That's a pick em. I'd lean DC.

I make money betting on Stipe every fight.

Stipe is too long and hits too hard, has a good wrestling base. There is a reason DC moved down before fighting legit guys at HW and that reason isn't Cain...

DC via being the superior fighter in every area

Stipe beats up old men out of their prime and inexperienced green fighters and gets praised for it on here like he's some unstoppable god. His division is hilariously shallow and DC beating him would prove how much of a joke HW really is.

I think DC , wouldn't have to worry about a Cut , we know he can go 5 and he was Throwing the HWs around with his wrestling and he has the power to stop em. Plus he would be the quickest HW Stipe would have face. Hard to count Stipe out , but to me and a lot of people DC is better.

Stipe beats up old men out of their prime and inexperienced green fighters and gets praised for it on here like he's some unstoppable god. His division is hilariously shallow and DC beating him would prove how much of a joke HW really is.

The only reason DC isn't ruling HW is because he wanted to avoid possibly running into Cain . There really isn't a HW in the division who he couldn't defeat.

They should try and book this fight. That said, Stipe 49-46.

There's always these guys who try to descredit a fighter. I bet you were fully onto the NGannou hype train before the fight. You're a fuckin retard.

Hes not, he said Cain’s making his “return” this year. Theres no way he wants the HW title next

Stipe is so underrated here its not even funny

There's always these guys who try to descredit a fighter. I bet you were fully onto the NGannou hype train before the fight. You're a fuckin retard.
Take Stipe's dick out of your mouth you subhuman idiot.

For the past 10 hours you've been posting nothing but Ngannou hate and posts indicating your weird obsession with Stipe.

You're a creepy fucking weirdo dude lol, go be productive or something I'm sure Stipe doesn't need another grown man desperately defending him on the internet for countless hours a day.

<36>

Take Stipe's dick out of your mouth you subhuman idiot.

For the past 10 hours you've been posting nothing but Ngannou hate and posts indicating your weird obsession with Stipe.

You're a creepy fucking weirdo dude lol, go be productive or something I'm sure Stipe doesn't need another grown man desperately defending him on the internet for countless hours a day.

<36>
How delusional are you?

Great fight. HW Cormier is undefeated. That would be Stipe's toughest fight.

And Stipe followed exactly what I said he was going to do to win that fight. He needed it on the ground to wear out Ngannou and test the gas tank. Was also looking to see his sub skills. That's what keeps me from Cain being any goat in the UFC. He has holes in his game and you don't smash your hands for 50 minutes if you have a decent all around sub game. JDS in their hour fight gave Cain opportunities to end it. I was reminded of that watching Stipe. He came close. I think I'm spoiled from watching Prime Fedor all those years who imo is still the g.o.a.t.

Last edited:
Back