AND STILL...

The P stands for Perfection.

boo! boo!

mir/fedor will crush chael
legit HWs

Biggest arms, greatest charm, and all the harm. Still undefeated, still undisputed.

When you're the greatest fighter in the world today they got a name for you. They don't call you a great fighter, they call you Chael P. Sonnen.

And the P stands for GOAT.

I think Sonnen beats Fedor frankly.

I think Fedor is absolutely shot, his last few fights have been that dreadful that I actually began to question the validity of his streak and whether or not there were any shady goings on behind the scenes.

Too bad Rampage didn't take the fight even a little serious. He looked 70.

His back and hips looked fucked.

C'mon UL, when will you finally accept Chael P for who he is? A GOAT
rampage was disappointing

chael has wins over 3 pride legends
it hurts me

“God made six billion men and none of them are as tough as Chael Sonnen. Frank Mir and Fedor Emelianenko, boys, neither one of you is the best, but one of you is next!” Sonnen quipped after the fight.

“One on one, two on one, or five on one, I’ll make ‘em all need 9-1-1.”

chael has wins over 3 pride legends
it hurts me

I've been telling you to join the chael wagon for the past 5 years now.

There's still space, next to me

Rampage looked horrible, so fat and slow. So happy for Chael to win! I think he could beat Frank but Fedor has wicked striking still and would take Chael's head off.

I think Sonnen beats Fedor frankly.

I think Fedor is absolutely shot, his last few fights have been that dreadful that I actually began to question the validity of his streak and whether or not there were any shady goings on behind the scenes.

It's called "Father Time" If you stay around long enough He's undefeated

Pure fucking poetry comes out of Mr. Sonnen. The rest tries to borrow a page from him but it's just a millennial version-being loud & obnoxious.

Back