Ngannou hits so hard, he turned Stipe into

First Stipe post-fight interview you've ever heard, huh? The voice is maybe a little more thickened by tiredness, but otherwise it's par for the course.

That sounds like normal, albeit tired, Stipe. Go grab another post fight video where he sounds different.

Time to move onto the next Big Thing. Ngannou is so yesterday.

1/10

1 for embedding correctly

I could understand him mostly. He was just exhausted. I'm sure he's fine for now

First Stipe post-fight interview you've ever heard, huh? The voice is maybe a little more thickened by tiredness, but otherwise it's par for the course.
he sounds like he is drunk; no he doesn't normally sound like that.

he sounds like he is drunk; no he doesn't normally sound like that.
Yea actually he does, on the subject I remember either Joe or Dana said that Stipe was well spoken, it was one funniest thing i ever heard.

Yea actually he does, on the subject I remember either Joe or Dana said that Stipe was well spoken, it was one funniest thing i ever heard.
no he doesn't sound like that. He's not well spoken but he doesn't sound like he's drunk.

no he doesn't sound like that. He's not well spoken but he doesn't sound like he's drunk.
Yes he does sound like that. He was just tired after a 5 round war.

He is well spoken, he just has a thick accent.

Last edited:
Never heard Stipe with a really clear voice.

I was for sure the title of the thread was going to be, "He turned Stipe into.... a panic wrestler"

I'm glad you didnt go there TS

He sounds exhausted but I could understand him just fine.

Yes he does sound like that. He was just tired after a 5 round war.

He is well spoken, he just has a think accent.

you don't hear the difference? He always sounds funny; he just sounds weird don't know if people from Cleveland Ohio have a thick accent. But he sounds drunk after the last fight not there.

you don't hear the difference? He always sounds funny; he just sounds weird don't know if people from Cleveland Ohio have a thick accent. But he sounds drunk after the last fight not there.
He's answering the questions he's asked, he's not confused, he seems to remember the entire fight. It just sounds like he's out of breath and talking fast. When someone is punch drunk it's not just the slowed speech (stipe was talking quickly) it's the lack of clarity in their answers.

Stipe did get hit hard as hell but he also burned through his gas tank for 25 minutes and was exhausted.

He never looked confused or out of it for even a moment. If you disagree then its just a difference of opinion.

Back