Should Sherdog Forums Have a Separate Bellator Forum?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
I think it's about time. Bellator's big enough now not to have to share the Worldwide MMA Discussion forum with all the other MMA orgs.

It is big enough to get the PRIDE treatment. It should be merged with UFC discussion.

Yes. Lord Chael is too good to be put in that Worldwide MMA Discussion section.

Yes. Lord Chael is too good to be put in that Worldwide MMA Discussion section.
People are trying to sneak Red King threads into the UFC Discussion forum, and we can't have that.

Red King deserves to be talked about in here.

Red King deserves to be talked about in here.
But where do you draw the line? At Michael Chandler? Certainly not at the undefeated, undisputed champ Chael Sonnen, as another poster suggested.

Last edited:
But where do you draw the line? At Michael Chandler? Certainly not at the undefeated, undisputed champ Chael Sonnen, as another poster joked.
If we are allowed to talk about Alex Caceres in here, even Lord Chael deserves a mention.

I still don't know why PRIDE is allowed in this forum. If PRIDE was so great, one would think it would be able to exist in its own forum.

Mayweather vs McGregor was so huge, it needed its own forum. So, why not PRIDE? LOL

Very few MMA fans will respect PRIDE in the next 10 years. LOL

I still don't know why PRIDE is allowed in this forum. If PRIDE was so great, one would think it would be able to exist in its own forum.

Mayweather vs McGregor was so huge, it needed its own forum. So, why not PRIDE? LOL

Because the UFC owns Pride, just like this is the forum for WEC and Strikeforce. Did you know that?

MayMac forum is basically the Wasteland for Conor fanatics and haters. There's no reason for any sensible person to go there.

Because the UFC owns Pride, just like this is the forum for WEC and Strikeforce. Did you know that?
Don't give a fuck. If a fighter never fought in the UFC, he doesn't deserve discussion in this forum.

Floyd Mayweather, James Toney, and CM Punk have more UFC credibility than PRIDE fighters who never had anything to do with the UFC.

This is just my opinion. I am OK with the PRIDE hardcores living through nostalgia.

PRIDE is going to end like the DeLorean. LOL

Don't give a fuck. If a fighter never fought in the UFC, he doesn't deserve discussion in this forum.

Floyd Mayweather, James Toney, and CM Punk have more UFC credibility than PRIDE fighters who never had anything to do with the UFC.

This is just my opinion. I am OK with the PRIDE hardcores living through nostalgia.

Muh UFC credibility

<mma1>

Oh. Thanks for sharing your worthless thoughts on the matter.

I didn't even have my asshole detector on and yet it still went berserk on your post. How odd is that?
1491163096523.jpg

MayMac forum is basically the Wasteland for Conor fanatics and haters. There's no reason for any sensible person to go there.
I think the MayMac forum just shows how powerful and groundbreaking Mayweather vs McGregor was. Also, the existence of that forum shows that Conor McGregor is bigger than the UFC and MMA.

That fight was historic. Every media outlet was forced to create specialized teams to just focus on that one fight.

That shit crushed the internet. A movie will be made about that fight.

I think the MayMac forum just shows how powerful and groundbreaking Mayweather vs McGregor was. Also, the existence of that forum shows that Conor McGregor is bigger than the UFC and MMA.

That fight was historic. Every media outlet was forced to create specialized teams to just focus on that one fight.

That shit crushed the internet. A movie will be made about that fight.

Go take a look at that forum and report back.

Back