Feel sorry for anyone who paid for that catd

I catch all the fights including the main cards at the local Harley dealer with no cover at the door.

Anybody else's hog store put on the fights?

Tonight they had the UFC and Bellator fights side by side on the big screens.

Don't worry...

Bellulztor shitting on itself with a fifteen year old main event was worth it, lol.

It was fucking retarded to not have Rory vs Lima as the main event.

No. It was a Coker thing to do. Belulztor needs more leather jackets and 45 year old fighters.

I paid for it. If it weren't for the last card, I'd be really angry.

Wasn't the best card, I knew it wasn't going to be that great.

Was glad to see Stipe prove everyone wrong though.

I paid. I don't regret it. I only pay for cards with Stipe on them anyways. I show my support of the champ with my pocketbook because Dana doesn't understand anything else.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to stream ufc events

Watching in anything less than HD is depressing.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to stream ufc events

Watching in anything less than HD is depressing.
Yeah but the 240p quality gives that old school SEG era feeling

<{JustBleed}>

If you just don’t have the cash to buy a card, or the cash to club together with pals, or the cash to buy a couple of beers and sit in a bar and watch, then I might give you a pass........but outside of that you’re just cheap!

If the income stream isn’t there, the UFC doesn’t exist. If the income isn’t there, the fighters are going to be paid even less.

Wise up sherdog, you’re better than this!

2/10 seen better technique on a bum fight compilation

Wildly stupid. Agreed.

Pico with an awesome finish, Chandler brutalizing Yamauchi, Rory and Lima went to war and Lord Chael showed he's the best heavyweight in Bellator.

It was wildly entertaining, yes.

Pico with an awesome finish, Chandler brutalizing Yamauchi, Rory and Lima went to war and Lord Chael showed he's the best heavyweight in Bellator.

It was wildly entertaining, yes.

Try harder Scott.

Yeah given the price tag, I hoped for a lot more. The championship fights were cool to see, but once you knew Volkan and Ngannou had exhausted themselves, the bouts got progressively less interesting. That said, Stipe was great to see. We tend to underestimate the dude and he delivers each time out. Great win.

Don't worry...

Bellulztor shitting on itself with a fifteen year old main event was worth it, lol.
was a lot more entertaining than seeing Miocic not putting away a dead carcass for 5 rounds.
Oh, and FREE.

Back