Dana is sad

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dana is sad after this fight. He spend a lot of money to hype Ngannou and Stipe win and even get that belt from Dana and give to his coach.
Conor's gone, PvZ lost her last fight, Sage Northcutt - hmmm where is he?????
USADA beat Jon Jones by brutal KO. GSP beat by Growth hormone
Where is Ronda? She's gone too.
He lost a lot of stars

Just look at his face.

Poor DFW. He's probably wiping his tears with money now.

GSP beat by Growth hormone
tumblr_p2pxb4IicP1wifw8xo4_500.gif

I lost all sympathy after the way he basically ignored Stipe and put all his eggs on the Francis hype train.

Reap what you sow

Don't worry, Dana, Francis will still be giving you your colonoscopy with his 12 inch monster every now and then, and you'll always have Conor's nuts to gobble, even long after he's retired.

Needs more snow on his Vegas mansion alley to feel festive again.

He likes to hype "biggest year" but was really worst year if they didnt get the huge back end payout from Fox agree to 5 years ago and Conor didnt do his boxing fight. UFC is in serious trouble and Dana knows he lives and dies by stars from Chuck to Conor present day. He has none really.

Don't worry, Dana, Francis will still be giving you your colonoscopy with his 12 inch monster every now and then, and you'll always have Conor's nuts to gobble, even long after he's retired.
rz433_s-200x150.gif

Ngannou was supposed to be the hype behind the UFC Performance Institute The 1 IN a Million dollar man and he performed like shit gassed out in 1 round

Dana wishing he had that Vince McMahon creative control.

The UFC needs to focus on fighters and not records. Francis is still an athlete that can help sell merch. Stop obsessing over there win loss record. He can still flog the body armor and Reebok merch.

Dana is sad after this fight. He spend a lot of money to hype Ngannou and Stipe win and even get that belt from Dana and give to his coach.
Conor's gone, PvZ lost her last fight, Sage Northcutt - hmmm where is he?????
USADA beat Jon Jones by brutal KO. GSP beat by Growth hormone
Where is Ronda? She's gone too.
He lost a lot of stars

Just look at his face.

Forget Dana, Rogan is the real victim here. He had his homoerotic fantasizing at a 100% max level and now all his dreams about this big black sweaty UFC champ are crushed. I recommend a trauma intervention.

I think Ngannou, one or two more fights, you're going to be looking at Mike Tyson days. That's what I think. You're going to watch fights just to see how long these motherfuckers can survive against this guy.
Joe Rogan

Time to recruit some NFL rejects and teach them some wrassling.

UFC needs more athletic heavyweights.

Back