Dana, this guy is still here.

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
004_Chael_Sonnen.0.0.jpg

Would you like to see Lord Chael in the UFC again? Discuss

Last edited:
The baddest man on the planet. Undefeated, undisputed. The reason why Waldo is hiding.

Whoever told you "bad guys don't win" hasn't met Chael Sonnen — and they damn well should, since he's the one with the biggest arms, the greatest charm, and he does all the harm.

He’s hard to like, he talks to much, but I respect him.

Aliens make horror films about being stuck in space with chael sonnen.

No, he should stay at nursing home (Bellator) with other old HWs. That joke of a fight with Ortiz shows that Sonnen still sucks, thing is Rampage and W. Silva are just pathetic right now. They all should stop fighting.

Of course I would, dude has been undefeated for almost 20 years

No, he should stay at nursing home (Bellator) with other old HWs. That joke of a fight with Ortiz shows that Sonnen still sucks, thing is Rampage and W. Silva are just pathetic right now. They all should stop fighting.
<FookIsThatGuy>

You mean the undisputed GOAT? Yea I'd say he is welcome back whenever he chooses to be.

I dont wanna see chael in ANYTHING. ever

Shael eez the bess, he go for fight long time, hespect for the shael, he belongs in the ooh eff shee

Silva-and-Sonnen-Hand-Shake.jpg

Shael eez the bess, he go for fight long time, hespect for the shael, he belongs in the ooh eff shee

Silva-and-Sonnen-Hand-Shake.jpg

Company man, check
Cemented Anderson's legacy, check
Doesn't need to win to be a star, check
Gangster, check
Can replace Rogan, check

Company man, check
Cemented Anderson's legacy, check
Doesn't need to win to be a star, check
Gangster, check
Can replace Rogan, check

Can replace Dana too tbh, there’s nothing the American Gangster cannot do.

I like Chael's insights on his podcast and liked him as an analyst so -- yeah I'd like to see him back doing that in the UFC.
He's also got way more real-world business experience than DC (I know, I know...) and can talk up a fight better so I think he'd do a better job helping manage the promotion than DC would if El Douche starts stepping away from it.

Wonder if the bet between Rampage and Sonnen about the takedowns was legit?

Back