Ngannou will be back better than ever

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I won money on Stipe tonight but I'm tired of keyboard warriors shitting on Ngannou.

He'll be back. You don't knock Reem and Arlovski out by a fluke.

I was impressed by his toughness. He has a lot of work to do, but still has great potential.

yup everyone learns from their mistakes and improve vastly, i mean stipe lost to JDS and Stefan Struve and is now on is way to being top 3 Heavyweights of all time(Fedor, Cain, ie)

He improve but he'll never be champ

He looked really bad running after Stipe winging his punches, this was even in the first when he wasn't gassed. Then there's the wrestling and cardio which he'll improve but it won't reach world class level.

He looked really bad running after Stipe winging his punches, this was even in the first when he wasn't gassed. Then there's the wrestling and cardio which he'll improve but it won't reach world class level.

This.

He is still a true one hitter quitter. The next guy that fights Francis is going to have to gain Cain like cardio in order to repeat what Stipe pulled off. I believe Werdum and obviously Cain are the only HW that can pressure Ngannou in the same manner while minimizing the risk of going nighty night. I don't believe JDS, Overeem, Hunt have that option.

Well said. I feel many are being too harsh on him. Ngannou is still quite raw, he needs to work on his TDD a lot with a proper camp and high level wrestlers. He never quit tonight, he could have taken the easy way out many times but he didn't want to give up.

I won money on Stipe tonight but I'm tired of keyboard warriors shitting on Ngannou.

Actually, Overeem and Arlovski are the only ones you knock out by a fluke :D

But yeah, huge potential in Ngannou, dangerous till the end.

He has a solid chance, he has some holes in his game but he is still young for a HW. He will improve, Ngannou can take a punch...I was impressed by his durability & heart considering how badly dominated he was. I'd like to see him just relax and pace himself next time round...a big guy like Ngannou can't just go swinging for the fences every time.

My man @VanMMA telling it like it is.

<JerryWWF>
He just went 5 rounds against a dominant champ and gave him a tough fight. It's not like Ngannou is a veteran who has reached his prime. There is a room for improvement. With right training and game plan he can certainly beat Stipe.

He didn't give up and he's still young by heavyweight standards, he needs cardio and tdd though that's just imperative in mma

trump-gif-you-have-to-go-back.gif

I'm a fan of Francis but with that frame he'll never be a 5 round fighter or even 3 hard. Muscle bound has a price to pay for it's explosiveness. But yeah he's still deadly AF for all HW and will be back.

After a beating like that, he'll never be the same. Just look at what Cain did to JDS.

Back