Brendan shawub 180

Hercegovac

Ephesians 13:12 Hebrews 13:2
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy was saying the whole time about how Francis is just another check Congo and all hype And then suddenly a few weeks before the big fight he says that Francis is going to beat stipe.

If this guys not the world’s biggest ufc Schill I don’t know who is.

Last edited:
UFC shill?

Dana hates his guts, why would Brendan shill for a company that wants nothing to do with him?

Too much fasting and coffee enemas are impacting his mental faculties

Brendan is a dipshit, and a yes man to Rogan.

Most retard shit i heard him say was that stipe is more technical and has better overall game but he doesnt know if hes the better fighter than ngannou

Can't wait to see him worm out of this one on his next podcast

Most retard shit i heard him say was that stipe is more technical and has better overall game but he doesnt know if hes the better fighter than ngannou

He said Ngannou's father was a "world renowned street fighter in Cameroon".

How tf does someone become a street fighter known world wide?

1 time I just want Callen to call him on his bullshit. It goes to show how fragile his psyche is that his friends cant give him shit without him falling apart.

Schaub doesn't worm his way out of anything. He just carries on like he didn't predict the wrong thing.

1 time I just want Callen to call him on his bullshit. It goes to show how fragile his psyche is that his friends cant give him shit without him falling apart.

Callen has let shaub believe he is smart. Now shaub believes it and is going way overboard.

The guy was saying the whole time about how Francis is just another check Congo and all hype And then suddenly a few weeks before the big fight he says that Fred’s this is going to beat stipe.

If this guys not the world’s biggest ufc Schill I don’t know who is.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Shaub is the kind of guy who shits on WWE for being fake, but he clearly would still think it is real if nobody told him otherwise.

He just follows Rogan's lead I bet. Dana gives Rogan a call and says "Hey, I need you to do your hyperbolic bug-eyed promos again." And Joe tells the others that they got get into "Ronda Rousey mode" and voila...."____ IS FOR REAL." and "_____is a one in a blah blah blah!"

Funny thing is he had it right the first time.. Francis was incredibly overrated cause he was big black and scary looking with some good looking finishes vs weak opponents.

Guy is such a flip flopped tho

UFC shill?

Dana hates his guts, why would Brendan shill for a company that wants nothing to do with him?

New owners. Remember, who was the front bed for Connor for the UFC ? Brendan

Schaub was taking the JRE company line not UFC.

Schaub can't shit on Ngannou for an hour with Rogan anywhere leading up to the fight.

Shaub is the kind of guy who shits on WWE for being fake, but he clearly would still think it is real if nobody told him otherwise.

The Undertaker and The Big Show would tell Schaub he dropped his whistle on the floor of the locker room showers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back