Seems like Werdum is gonna get screwed

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the fight was over when Rogan and Cruz were talking abt who is next, they bring up Cain and show his highlights.

Then Dana wants Cormier to fight Miocic

How about the guy that was the greatest HW of all time before he lost in Werdum....We all know he beat Overeem...that's a 4 fight win streak after being GOAT HW champ.

The guy is 40 years old, give him his damn title shot!!! like wtf!! Cain hasn't fought since 1912 and DC got Knocked out cold at 205 just 5 months ago....

Werdum deserves the shot.

Couldn't agree more, Werdum rekt Cain too boot, tried to even rematch him to for all the people who never gave him credit. But hype sells hopefully he'll be able to get a short notice call when Cain injuries pop up in training.

werdum will get the next shot cain will not be ready and needs a fight before he fights stipe

Stipe vs Werdum 2, Cain vs Overeem?

Werdum is just not interesting, or likeable.. also got ko'd easily by Stipe. Give it to the true goat HW Cain who we all know used to train like an idiot, so it would make sense he totally didn't consider the altitude for the Werdum fight. Cain will be champ by the end of the year if he is still the same guy.

they've always hated Werdum

so I'm not surprised

don't worry Stipe will flatline Cain..who will have 2 years off by that point and Werdum will get his shot at redemption

Or Cain vs Ngannou?
Turns out Francis ain't the best grappler ever, so Cain should be his next challenge? Fuck the rankings, that's a mismatch.

Werdum & Dos Santos are literally the only charismatic storyline HWs outside of Lesnar.

After the fight was over when Rogan and Cruz were talking abt who is next, they bring up Cain and show his highlights.

How about the guy that was the greatest HW of all time before he lost in Werdum....We all know he beat Overeem...that's a 4 fight win streak after being GOAT HW champ.

The guy is 40 years old, give him his damn title shot!!! like wtf!! Cain hasn't fought since 1912 and DC got Knocked out cold at 205 just 5 months ago....

I think they should make Werdum vs. Velasquez II to be honest, either give Stipe DC or Volkov.

If Blaydes convincingly beats Hunt, then give Blaydes the title shot.

Werdum hasn't beaten anyone in the current top 15 since he lost to Stipe.

The problem is Werdum is 3-1 since losing the belt and his biggest win is Travis Browne.

I'm not sure beating Walt Harris and Marcin Tybura is going to be enough to lock in a rematch with a guy who knocked him out cold in the first round.

If they book Stipe vs Cain, Werdum just needs to stay in decent shape so he can step in when Cain gets injured.

The problem is Werdum is 3-1 since losing the belt and his biggest win is Travis Browne.

I'm not sure beating Walt Harris and Marcin Tybura is going to be enough to lock in a rematch with a guy who knocked him out cold in the first round.

he beat overeem

you know it, I know it, errrbody but the judges that night know it

he beat overeem

you know it, I know it, errrbody but the judges that night know it
I actually don't... their second fight was so fucking unbelievably bad and boring that I didn't watch the last one. I was actually amazed and simultaneously disappointed that they even made that fight after how awful their second fight was.

Back