Wow DC

fight4ippon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of DC , NOT a Jones hater. Is there anybody else that can challenge DC besides Jones? Is Gustaffson still relevant in championship talks in your opinion? I can't imagine the future of the LHW division.

Im not at all mad at a Gus rematch. I wish we could have seen Manuwa fight him but that's not gonna happen now obviously.

2018 is the year of the shotgun.

104_Shogun_Rua_vs_Corey_Anderson.0.0.jpg

@CereserBr Hurry up and give me like.

Gus is the only one that has a good chance of beating him but that's now.

DC might not look the same tomorrow as he does today because of his age.

I'd like to see him fight OSP & Shogun- not because they have a good chance of beating him but because they have nice win streaks built up and it'd be nice to see DC get some nice title defenses before he retires.

DC is great. He doesn't get the respect he deserves because of what Jones did to him. Dude is one of the greatest fighters the LHW division has ever seen.

I honestly want DC to move up or retire. He's 38 and has nothing left to prove. Legitimate champ and good guy who could just end on a high note.

DC will probably retire soon. I say make the superfight with Stipe or some other big match for his last fight.

I honestly want DC to move up or retire....

This man. I'm glad for his UFC record. However, as far as I'm concerned DC's prime was when he was fighting the SF HW tourney, throwing Barnett around the canvas .

Yeah. because DC looked soooo amazing getting a crucifix position for a little while and landing punches weaker than a Flyweight for the "stoppage".

Yeah. because DC looked soooo amazing getting a crucifix position for a little while and landing punches weaker than a Flyweight for the "stoppage".
Get Yo stankin hatin ass outta hear! Go comment on some Conor thread or something.

Glad DC won tonight but in my eyes it showed that lack of skills from Volkan. DC looked his age tonight and was not super impressive inany way and I feel Gus beats him this time around.

DC is great. He doesn't get the respect he deserves because of what Jones did to him. Dude is one of the greatest fighters the LHW division has ever seen.
I think the lack of respect is more about what Jon was able to do to his opponents at the time he did it. He was a youngin beating other greats in their prime.
DC is undeniably great, but LHW is just so weak right now. There aren't any exciting, dangerous matchups. And Jon already beat all the other relevant LHWs, so it makes DC's accomplishments look not as good they are.

The gus fight was good enough that id wanna see it again. Then after that...if theres nothing else,just retire and maybe come back if Jones can squeak out some wins off drugs LOL

but don't go to HW. The stipe fight should be Cain's. If DC comes in and does his work for him that would be lame.

Gus IMO will beat him if they rematch, outside of that only Glover will have a shot to beat him, he's the grappling and cardio to make that fight competitive.

Back