Dana asked DC to move up to HW for title fight

Cormier is the champ at 205 and old and small now, would be insane for him to go up and try to fight the top dogs at HW. Dana is a selfish ass.

Would be a great retirement fight.. dc would be a two division champ

If Cain isn't coming back any time soon, then this is the best match to make, and a perfect retirement fight for DC. Make it happen baldy!!

Dana and Stipe at war. B/c Dana hyped a hypetrain over HW champ.

Dana just put a hypetrain on the top of the card over DC (a future hall member and LHW champ) yet asks more of him.

Dana is a fine human being.

the press conferences would be full in bromance mode between stipe and daniel cormier lol.

Whats his scheme? DC wins and retires. Francis fights again for vacated belt at the start of next year?

Me think Dana don't like Stipe very much and the way he besmirched him by having his coaches place the belt on him

DC just said it would be hard for him to do since Cain is in the gym more than he has been

I think DC is too old and slow now. They're two of my favorites, so I'd prefer they both continue to dominate their own weightclasses.

Dana clearily trying to deflect from Ariel exposing him at the last press conference and using DC as a pon to dethrone stipe..domt think itll work though thats cains division

I think Stipe beats him handily but it makes sense. There's nothing left for him at LHW. Take the fight, get paid and retire.

DC would win the title and then Dana would give Jones an immediate title fight at heavyweight.

DC already shut that down, he said cain already in the gym ( probably on his way to injury), but he said no to that

Back