Is Conor the LW Ngannou?

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
Hits hard, poor gas tank and a non existent ground game. No way would Dana feed him Khabib or Tony.

Hits hard, poor gas tank and a non existent ground game
FrenchZanyDevilfish-max-1mb.gif

The difference is that one actually fights, the other one hides in his basement.

Hell no. Conor is a much better overall fighter and very legit precision counter striker. Francis is just a power puncher hyped for being slightly less shitty than he should be for his experience. And unlike Ngannou, McGregor absolutely has a ground game, it's just weak relative to his competition.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Conor has a non existent ground game. He has a decent guard but it's but like he's completely lost on the ground.

The Conor haters are becoming more pathetic and less in touch with the real world day by day.

Conor threads right after UFC 220

{<jordan}

Was thinking that the similarity between Ngannou/Stipe and Nate/McGregor I is that McGregor & Ngannou didn't do any negative visualization where they pictured how they would respond to things not going their way.

If you only visualize yourself steamrolling opponents and not responding to adversity then you're going to feel like you're in another world when you don't get that 1st round KO.

Stipe was tree times my size

Hits hard, poor gas tank and a non existent ground game. No way would Dana feed him Khabib or Tony.

Conor won a five round fight against a guy with one of the best cardio and jiu-jitsu games in MMA who was actually significantly bigger, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no.

Well, we saw what weeman Conor is packing when he got all hot under the collar in front of Floyd.

We can only pray we never see Ngannou so ... het up.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-26-at-18.54.28.png

Conor won a five round fight against a guy with one of the best cardio and jiu-jitsu games in MMA who was actually significantly bigger, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no.

"significantly bigger"

there was like a 7-10 lb. difference between them max.

it's about as big a difference as Conor had over 90% of his opponents

Conor is actually more well rounded MMAwise and strikingwise.

They're very similar but Francis has slightly better cardio

Conor is more like Özdemir. When these guys cant K.O the opponent in the first 2 minutes.. u saw was Cormier has done to him.

Conor has paid taxes in 4 or 5 figures to an EU country's government or a level US government for a long time.

No BJJ was involved in that fight. Also Nate has poor TDs or else he would've choked him out again.

No BJJ was involved in that fight. Also Nate has poor TDs or else he would've choked him out again.

Nate's taken down plenty of fighters, including Conor. It's his ability to defend takedowns that is a major problem. Plenty of BJJ was used in both fights.

Back