This was Couture vs Liddell part 1

VegetaGD

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Stipe threw the kitchen sink at him and beat him with old man strength. Francis got manhandled, but he was never mentally broken, just physically depleted. He'll make the adjustments and beat Stipe in a rematch. Of this, I have little doubt.

You could see the bewilderment in his eyes. Like fuck he was never mentally broken! He was mentally broken over the fact that got physically depleted, he was so sure he was the epitome of physicality.

I think he can put himself back together from this. I think he can learn. He may even beat Stipe down the line. But don't for a second fool yourself that he didn't get broken tonight.

Mentally broken is JDS after Cain, this is not mentally broken.

After the first round, Francis looked the way I looked the first time I dropped acid and had a sketchy friend look at me and say “oh shit, I think we gave you the HARD tab”

How far down the line can they put the guy after this? They'll probably give him someone like Hunt,who will just bitch about how much roids the dude is on. Hahaha. And if he beats Hunt it really doesn't tell us much that we don't already know about the guy. Werdum Stipe and Cain probably all beat him if they can survive the onslaught...BUT he has more heart than a guy like Crumble. He might gas but he don't quit mentally.

BUT he has more heart than a guy like Crumble. He might gas but he don't quit mentally.

MUCH more heart than crumble. He should show up for his next fight at a lean and mean 250, still more than enough power to put anyone out, but lighter, quicker, and more resilient.

Back