Francis " DADA 9000" Ngannou

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Man..i knew he was going to gas but the dude didnt even get a second wind in a 25 min fight? And he surpose to be the future? Isnt he training at the UFC personal hype train gym too?.. pretty bad that this guy made it to the title fight tonight after what he displayed of both skill and cardio wise ..

NEXT!..

Reem was right, dude is in his 40s, thats why he was so mad at the Reem.

He's still probably the 2nd bestbin the division.

Damn the nerve of some y'all tonight I swear.

<3>

He was fighting Stipe Miocic, not Kimbo. Francis would've easily KO'd Kimbo.

Francis " DADA 9000" Ngannou

JFtRtrjDT6d0eRuSWId2_Middle-Finger-Compilation.gif

Thr only thing he has in common with dada 5000 is being black.. lol

Ok sherdog

I dunno about that hes DADA 9000 because hes a better verison but there pretty similar heres a checklist..

Gasses in first round -- check

Never recovers from being gassed -- check

Cant grapple - check

Wildly wings shots -- check

No takedown defense - check

Went to the hospital after his fight -- check

See not about being black..

Man..i knew he was going to gas but the dude didnt even get a second wind in a 25 min fight? And he surpose to be the future? Isnt he training at the UFC personal hype train gym too?.. pretty bad that this guy made it to the title fight tonight after what he displayed of both skill and cardio wise ..

NEXT!..
<TheWire1>

That's a bit of an overstatement.

Dada was a joke fighting a joke.

This was a top five heavyweight fighting the champ.

I was thinking the same. Holy shit. Looked like he busted a nut twice before the 2nd round.

NEXT!..
His cardio is bad because he has so much muscle, doesn’t do as much cardio and relies on loading up heavy shots that drain cardio more.

If he focused on cardio and came in around 245, he would be more dangerous.

He gassed...but he didn't quit. In fact that is in itself more frightening. That Stipe basically dominated him and couldnt put him away. He kept getting back up even when he was basically exhausted dead. Ngannou is the future champ just not now.

It’s pretty weird that black fighters always ONLY get compared to other black fighters...

giphy.gif

His cardio is bad because he has so much muscle, doesn’t do as much cardio and relies on loading up heavy shots that drain cardio more.

If he focused on cardio and came in around 245, he would be more dangerous.

I agree, except he needs to do alot more grappling as well, with a real team of wrestlers.. he had no idea what to do in basic positions..but he needs to lean out and put more kms in on the bike or treadmill before his next fight then he might not be DaDA 9000 but till then thats what im calling him

He gassed...but he didn't quit. In fact that is in itself more frightening. That Stipe basically dominated him and couldnt put him away. He kept getting back up even when he was basically exhausted dead. Ngannou is the future champ just not now.

Yeah I mean Rogan's right that holes in the game were definitely outright exposed. But, the thing is, how many people are talented enough to impose that type of game on him and how many can eat the shots that Stipe did without getting at least dropped.

Francis deserves some respect for staying in there. Stipe has, after all, finished opponent after opponent. Ngannou looked out of it to the point that I kept thinking each round would be the last for him but he made it the full 25.

That said, Stipe is a beast and deserves all the accolades he has. If he keeps this up, he will certainly be in the GOAT HW discussion with Fedor, if he isn't already.

Back