Rogan: "He may not have beaten the guys cain beat...." This myth of Cain

UFCLEGEND88

El-Cucuy
@Blue
Reaction score
What Bigfoot and Brock?

For fucks sake Rogan STFU at the end there

And stop just referring to him as Cain, dude has not fought for so long fans don't know who the fuck he is, need to google that shit

Any real fan knows who Cain is. Period. And those are the game fans he was probably targeting with that statement. Trying to build hype for a future fight.

I like how they had the Cain footage cued up after the fight...because that's the only fighter left for Stipe to fight..and they are hoping he can make it back. The HW div is shit.

I like how they had the Cain footage cued up after the fight...because that's the only fighter left for Stipe to fight..and they are hoping he can make it back. The HW div is shit.

Cain needs to proves himself, beat werdum and/or Ngannou. Dudes shouldn't be getting these easy title shots, anything can happen on fight night, even if cain wins he's unproven against the other current top guys in the division.

Then we've gone back full circle and Werdum is GOAT until proven otherwise(except he lost to Stipe...),

UFC should want champs who have cleared divisions and will fight regularly, that's not Cain. Cain should really have to beat 2 out of Ngannou, Werdum and Overeem to even deserve a shot.

book Cain vs Ngannou

Cain needs to proves himself, beat werdum and/or Ngannou. Dudes shouldn't be getting these easy title shots, anything can happen on fight night, even if cain wins he's unproven against the other current top guys in the division.

Then we've gone back full circle and Werdum is GOAT until proven otherwise(except he lost to Stipe...),

UFC should want champs who have cleared divisions and will fight regularly, that's not Cain. Cain should really have to beat 2 out of Ngannou, Werdum and Overeem to even deserve a shot.

book Cain vs Ngannou

I admit its hard to imagine Cain beating Overeem Ngannou and Werdum,

only because its hard to imagine him getting the time to fight more opponents..

whats even harder?

to imagine any of them beating him.

Honestly the names are better on Stipe's record even though they were past their primes.

Cain fought the same 3 dudes for the majority of his "prime". Pre USADA too.

Stipe would smash Bigfoot and Brock.

Dumb statement by Rogan.

Travis fucking Browne and JDS and Silva x2? There is also Nog and Brock. Stipes opponents look much better; fuck off Hogan.

Bigfoot x2, and JDS x3 is better? Especially when bigfoot 2, and jds 3 came after he had already beaten the brakes off of both.

I admit its hard to imagine Cain beating Overeem Ngannou and Werdum,

only because its hard to imagine him getting the time to fight more opponents..

whats even harder?

to imagine any of them beating him.
Well I already saw one of those 3 beat him up and finish him with my own two eyes....so it's not that hard to imagine werdum doing it again

I just don't take anything Rogan says seriously anymore

He's a ufc hyperbole manufacturer

his 2 JDS wins + brock are better then anything werdum, reem, and others have done

Pre Jeff / Post Jeff

Surprised nobody is talking about that.

<21>

book Cain vs Ngannou
I agree. He should definitely have to fight again before he gets a shot. It just shows how weak the division is. Maybe not really weak, but everybody has already fought each other, except Cain, so he does need to get more names under his belt.

Stipe has beat better guys, what the hell is Rogan chatting about.

his 2 JDS wins + brock are better then anything werdum, reem, and others have done

if your taking strictly wins thats a hard argument to make

Overeem finished JDS (Cain 2-1 against him)
Finished Lesnar under 1 round

plus has wins over Werdum(who finished Cain) x 2 , Hunt x 2, Mir , Nog, Nelson, and even Igor back in the day

What Bigfoot and Brock?

And stop just referring to him as Cain, dude has not fought for so long fans don't know who the fuck he is, need to google that shit
Seriously. Cain is the most overrated fighter of all time.

What Bigfoot and Brock?

casual detected.
cain raped jds in his prime. jds went to a decision with stipe. admittedly stipe tkod him later but jds had the worst game plan ever.

Seriously. Cain is the most overrated fighter of all time.

Someone missed the Ronda Rousey experience.

Once ever in human history.

Drops boxing world champions with body shots.

Can beat Mayweather.

Can beat 50% of male UFC BWs.

Can beat Cain "under the right circumstances"

Back