@White
Reaction score
011518-francis-ngannou-kal-1080x608-jpg.328171

Attachments

• 011518-francis-ngannou-kal-1080x608.jpg
    011518-francis-ngannou-kal-1080x608.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 80
More like, what cardio.

He is way too big, his body requires a massive amount of oxygen to keep all that muscle functioning.
On top of that, he puts 200% of his energy on every single punch, even when he punches air, and today he punched A LOT of air. And that is fucking exhausting.

He's putting way too much into his punches. You can still hit hard and use proper technque.

I think we can really judge his cardio after he trains better and smarter after this loss..and we see if he gets tired from just his own actions. He was forced to carry a lot of weight in this fight and was getting a little beat up, most HW's won't look good after that pace being put on them. When Cain is going full speed the whole time..it's when he's the one giving out the beating. All that being said..he probably won't ever be worth a damn after 2 and a half rds.

I think we can really judge his cardio after he trains better and smarter after this loss..and we see if he gets tired from just his own actions. He was forced to carry a lot of weight in this fight and was getting a little beat up, most HW's won't look good after that pace being put on them. When Cain is going full speed the whole time..it's when he's the one giving out the beating. All that being said..he probably won't ever be worth a damn after 2 and a half rds.

He got exposed tonight, he's just shane carwin 2.0.

He threw so hard and often that first round while hitting mostly air that I think most HWs would be done for after that. Really bad fight IQ.

Back