Stipe you're my hero

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
Always and forever brother!!

Way to do it brother!!

I know you won't read this and it will sound ghey but I love you Stipe, I want to hug you

Stipe, GOAT heavyweight, was dying waiting for him to shut everyone up.

Stipe for president.

Stipe-Mio%C4%8Di%C4%87-600x380.jpg
American-Flag_shutterstock_52044700.jpg

Haha he's my brotha from another motha!! Toughest SOBs made from Cleveland, it's hard living here
Yeah, cant easily be proud of the "Mistake On The Lake" but you deserve the pride of a hometown hero in Stipe. Dude is no doubt legit!

Yea he sure was the man tonight.

War Stipe !!!

@Final Say (now don't you start, well okay start a little :p I still see some damn disrespect the heck is wrong with people)

War Stipe !!!

@Final Say (now don't you start, well okay start a little :p I still see some damn disrespect the heck is wrong with people)

All hail the Cursebreaker! The man who is what he needs to be for the job at hand, not some fuckin' cartoon character of a destroyer. He is...Stipeman!

All hail the Cursebreaker! The man who is what he needs to be for the job at hand, not some fuckin' cartoon character of a destroyer. He is...Stipeman!

Stipeman is one bad mother.. kisser.

Glad he also got what him and his family wanted the incoming baby. :D

War Stipe !!!

I hope Cain meant what he said! The division is looking smaller and smaller

I hope Cain meant what he said! The division is looking smaller and smaller

Get Minakov in already and that tall russian dude Ivan Drago looking mo'fo is around that reminds me the heck is a time frame for Big Ben and that really underrated Russian boxing decision man the Leopard or something Ruslan he was legit with his hands even if no KO. Bonus that fat Bulgarian gatekeeper too.

UFC should step up.

Get Minakov in already and that tall russian dude Ivan Drago looking mo'fo is around that reminds me the heck is a time frame for Big Ben and that really underrated Russian boxing decision man the Leopard or something Ruslan he was legit with his hands even if no KO. Bonus that fat Bulgarian gatekeeper too.

UFC should step up.
Man Stipe might set the record out of reach lol

Back