Let me guess. DC gets on the mic and makes some tough guy threat Jon Jones

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And we all roll our eyes and laugh again.

Oez beats Usada'd Jones

More like bitch-type admission that he can’t stop thinking about Jones...but I still rolled my eyes...

It's so boring seeing these same guys go back and forth. I don't want to see DC fight again. I don't want another DC v JJ fight. I don't care. They need some new characters.

I want to see the butthurt and the roid infected tears of whats left of Jones fanbase.

Bar is too loud, cliffs on what he said about Jones or 'end of the year'? Thanks

Guessed wrong motherfucker.

More like a lot of humility and class, and I say that as someone who isn't that fond of the guy.

Bar is too loud, cliffs on what he said about Jones or 'end of the year'? Thanks

He's been through so much because he is the only person to ever lose to a drug cheat in MMA. Khabib and Cain will be champs by the end of the year.

He said that he felt like he was fighting for a vacant title because Jones beat him and that Cain would be the HW champ by the end of the year.

Cain is champion at end of the year, he felt he was fighting for a vacant belt after Jones beat him.

He's been through so much because he is the only person to ever lose to a drug cheat in MMA. Khabib and Cain will be champs by the end of the year.

He said that he felt like he was fighting for a vacant title because Jones beat him and that Cain would be the HW champ by the end of the year.

Thanks boys

Jones fans are such losers. They are barely heads above water in the sinking ship in the deep dark ocean of USADA.They better hope the golden snitch can be bribed

Its only my view or DC really copied Jones behavior (after UFC 214) after this fight???? I dont know it was consciously or not....

Back