Still my Boy looking good

If you were fucking someone as hot as his wife you'd have a swagger going on too

21ams5e.jpg
403.gif

Weidman is cornering Villante, who just keeps landing right cross alone. Weidman suggest all kinds of common left hands.

There's some embedded where Chris claims he was king of the playground at 11 & his wife says it was creepy she was 9.

Anderson Slayer should always have da pep in his step

So he just had another operation? Weidman is going to be like Nog in a few years.

stillmyboy.JPG

That's a $20 Best Eva Phil Baroni Postcard shot right there.

baroni2.gif

Last edited:
American Legend in the octagon corner repping Long Island since 1903:
tumblr_inline_nlqponXb2E1qdzd16.gif

(The armtatt, the chewing for noobs.Stop your whining its the sign of a goat)

Last edited:
Was one of my favourite MW's till he lost the belt and started making up all sorts of excuses and lies.

So let me get this straight...since Bisping starched Rockhold, that means that Weidman is the best MW?

Explain or accept full-retard status.

Nice try "retard"
I'm mocking you, you posted Rockhold beating Weidman, i posted bisping beating Rockhold. What's you're point? MMAth doesn't work retard. Good enough explanation? Good now go fuck yourself and NEVER quote me again you BITCH!

Nice try "retard"
I'm mocking you, you posted Rockhold beating Weidman, i posted bisping beating Rockhold. What's you're point? MMAth doesn't work retard. Good enough explanation? Good now go fuck yourself and NEVER quote me again you BITCH!
Ha! Just as I thought.

I never said Rockhold was the best. You have no point.

Back