If you buy this PPV

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
if you buy this PPV, fuck you.

Fuck you for voting for the UFC to continue to put on shit cards. Because that is what you are doing.

Clearly the UFC is testing a new model (basically the boxing PPV model) with 1-2 fights featuening well established well known "name fighters" and the rest pretty much unknown.

And to make it worse they apparently raised the price $5 for this event. They are basically saying, "fight fans are so stupid that they will buy this shit card and pay $5 extra just because we put our turd in a shiny UFC box"

If people still buy it at a rate high enough to make money then forget about stacked cards, it will be 1-2 good fights and even shittier undercard until people say fuck this shit, it isn't worth the money.

“If you buy this PPV then fuck you”, ummmmmmm ahhhhhhh hahahaha wtf is this

Calm down...most of us ilegaly stream it...I prefer to find live videos on Facebook.

What, its $65? Thats the first I've heard of that and that actually pisses me off.

This isnt a new model and is an average PPV today. Two title fights and an almost guaranteed banger in Almeida vs. Font.

There isn’t an intriguing fight on the card.

The only power a consumer has is not to buy the product. If you force them to put out a better product, they will

or we can buy it overseas and pay less.

i'd word it, if you pay 65 dollars for this fight, you're a moron.

Calm down...most of us ilegaly stream it...I prefer to find live videos on Facebook.
I'm calm as fuck my man. Bout to get high. Life is good.

And I appreciate you steaming this. You are making the right choice.

Shit the two biggest weight classes have title fights on the card tonight.

What more do you need?

Well fuck at least it doesn't have any wmma

1) 2 title fights
2) there are many ways to watch without paying

What, its $65? Thats the first I've heard of that and that actually pisses me off.

This isnt a new model and is an average PPV today. Two title fights and an almost guaranteed banger in Almeida vs. Font.
Extra $5 per PPV from now on.

And furthermore those who stream do not get to bitch...

2) there are many ways to watch without paying

Yes. And I'm encouraging people to take advantage.

Dana White literally has told us on multiple occasions that he doesn't want our money. Oblige him.

My cable company has been charging 70 bucks for HD UFC PPVs for the past 2 years. I don't order anymore. I would gladly pay 40 bucks for all PPVs but now just stream. They got greedy so I stopped supporting them.

if you buy this PPV, fuck you.

Insta-Fail, right out the gate bro

hHM4M7uROOkYtbBU9ecw_Don't%20Get%20Shoes%20Wet.gif

My cable company has been charging 70 bucks for HD UFC PPVs for the past 2 years. I don't order anymore. I would gladly pay 40 bucks for all PPVs but now just stream. They got greedy so I stopped supporting them.
I used to buy every PPV. Even the weak ones. But there came a point where they raised it and raised it and it simply isn't worth the money.

$40 was a fair amount, $65, $69.99, for 5 fights? And two of those the guys aren't even ranked? GTFO....

Also fuck you to the mod who moved this.

Y'all can leave 17 retarded Conor threads on the front page but heaven forbid someone say what everyone is probably thinking. Fucking thought police.

Extra $5 per PPV from now on.

Thats gay, I'm skipping this one. Checked right after i saw your thread and yep, 65 bucks.

$60 was already a stretch, not paying more when i know it will all go to Dana amd WME anyway. 221 is flat out terrible, wont get it either.

Maybe 222, Frankies awesome.

Thats gay, I'm skipping this one. Checked right after i saw your thread and yep, 65 bucks.

$60 was already a stretch, not paying more when i know it will all go to Dana amd WME anyway. 221 is flat out terrible, wont get it either.

Maybe 222, Frankies awesome.
So I indirectly saved you $65?

You sir, are very welcome. You could probably buy some fantastic weed or a nice bottle of scotch with that money. Enjoy!!

Back