Was Homassi vs Abdul Razzak 2 stopped too....

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Early? Or was it a good stoppage?
Also, it looks like Abdul Razzak didn't learn his lesson and stopped fighting a bit too early to celebrate the stoppage; he should have followed up with more punches to his downed opponent to seal the deal and leave no room for a trilogy fight!
What do you guys think??

Also, it looks like Abdul Razzak didn't learn his lesson and stopped fighting a bit too early to celebrate the stoppage; he should have followed up with more punches to his downed opponent to seal the deal and leave no room for a trilogy fight!
What do you guys think??

Not to be harsh, but his isn't Ancient Greek Pankration. The point is to win the fight, not kill or cripple your opponent. He knocked him out cold. How is an unconscious person supposed to 'intelligently defend themselves'?

Not to be harsh, but his isn't Ancient Greek Pankration. The point is to win the fight, not kill or cripple your opponent. He knocked him out cold. How is an unconscious person supposed to 'intelligently defend themselves'?
He wasn't completely out of it. If you look closely, you will see him moving his arms and breathing almost like a normal person.

He wasn't completely out of it. If you look closely, you will see him moving his arms and breathing almost like a normal person.

From what it looked like to me, his arms were stiff and just moved around due to him falling to the ground. Also, humans are capable of breathing while unconscious. Otherwise sleeping would have a 100% mortality rate.

If you look at the replay he was still stiff a few seconds after Alhassan had stepped off. Unless I'm looking at it completely wrong, it appeared to me that he was very much out cold.

What do you guys think??

The stand up proceeding it was bullshit

He was still breathing. Early stoppage.

LOL....the ref stood them up while Homassi had side control.

Would have liked to see a few legal stomps to really start crushing his skull. I hate how they stop fights even before we see brains on the canvas.

Casual fans are not happy unless the fighter has brain damage and cripple.

I agree, it seemed that he was clearly baiting his opponent in after he ate that uppercut, that's based on studying his body language. It's a corrupt sport, the ref probably had money on the other kid.

Would have liked to see a few legal stomps to really start crushing his skull. I hate how they stop fights even before we see brains on the canvas.
The ref should have known about the history between the two and should have taken his time before jumping in to stop the fight.

I agree, it seemed that he was clearly baiting his opponent in after he ate that uppercut, that's based on studying his body language. It's a corrupt sport, the ref probably had money on the other kid.
I won't go as far as accusing the ref of taking a bribe. He's just not too experienced for my taste

The ref should have known about the history between the two and should have taken his time before jumping in to stop the fight.

He should have given him a solid 10 seconds to go all out on the unconscious guys face. I get hard when people start making that deathrattle snoring noise. It would be nice to see it more in the UFC.

Casual fans are not happy unless the fighter has brain damage and cripple.
Check out my belt before accusing me of being a casual!!!! Orange >>> yellow any day of the week

Worst troll attempt ever and it’s still catching people

not sure if ts is practicing subtle sarcasm or severe retardation.

Back