Casuals who think Ngannou wins: Sign in here now

TerrificCruz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So I just got the idea that we could collect a hilarious list of members, that know absolutely nothing about the sport. You could use this list as a reference in future conversations when ur not sure about the credibility of the guy ur tlking to: just take a look and see if hes on this list. if he is, dont bother.

so just post here if u think that ngannou has any chance of winning and brand yourselves.

Not a casual but I think Ngannou is gonna sleep Stipe before the end of round 2.

I believe Ngannou will win by Ko. But I can see stipe winning as well. But for my final prediction Ngannou by ko in round 1.

Not a casual but I think Ngannou is gonna sleep Stipe before the end of round 2.

tenor.gif

I got Miocic but picking Ngannou doesn't mean you're a casual at all, i've been watching for 10+y and i'm going back and forth, Ngannou quick rise, athleticism and power are rare and certainly enough to get people excited and impressed, if you don't realize that maybe you are the one who haven't been around..

What will you do in case you're wrong?

A spectacular e-suicide would be in order.

I have been following MMA for 18 years. Definitely no casual

I am picking Stipe via wrestling and experience but I will not be shocked if Francis KO's him. This is Heavyweight afterall and Stipe did get dropped by Reem in his last fight.

If Ngannou does win, you might be setting yourself up for one of those epic failure threads that get bumped after the card

Can I just sign My name as a casual?
But honestly though, Stipe by vaporizer in round 6.

You're a casual if you think that outcome of this fight is definitive. If they fought 10 times you'd have different outcomes, it'd probably be 5-5 or 6-4. iIf one guy wins on a given night and the other doesn't mean people who picked wrong are casuals

Picking Stipe by KO, the dude is the modern Chuck. Francis has strong hands though, I think Stipe has the better footwork.

I think Stipe will straight punch this green behind the ears in Ngannou, though Francis had good wins! The only ? is his chin,and if AA or Reem landed one punch on that chin, none of this hype would exist!

I'll sign your stupid-ass list. If Stipe wins and that makes me a casual, I'll just accept that label as what I deserve for spending so much time on this message board conversing with juveniles like TS.

Back