What happened to Conor Mcgregor acting out in that Bellator event?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People were coming up with the most crazy sanctions but it hasnt been brought up once ever since

Fookin nuttin {<Mcgoat}

the event took place in Ireland...therefore, the Ireland commission is in charge of punishing Conor.

Good luck w that

Nothing, not even a cermonial slap on the wrist.

Yet High got canned for 1/10 of what Conor did.

I was there. Ask me anything. Conor was coked out at a Coker event. He probably drew more attention to Bellator than anyone so nothing happened

the event took place in Ireland...therefore, the Ireland commission is in charge of punishing Conor.

Good luck w that
There is no Irish commission as far as I know and Bellator ain't gonna do shit, Conor is bigger than their company they was grateful he attended.

He was denied defending his belt at 219. Otherwise he'd been on the card.

They banned Conor from fighting in Bellator.

I was there. Ask me anything. Conor was coked out at a Coker event. He probably drew more attention to Bellator than anyone so nothing happened
Was he there with wife and kid? How many girls were around him? Do you know where they went afterwards? Are you planning to sell the clothes you were wearing that day on ebay? Is it true that if I pluck one hair from Conor's beard I become him?

Good luck w that

not true.

Mike Mazzulli, the president of the Association of Boxing Commissions and Combative Sports (ABC) and the director of the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation, was the lead regulator Friday night for the Bellator card.

here's his full statement:

While the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation (MTDAR) was regulating Bellator 187 in Dublin, Ireland, on November 10, 2017, the following events took place during the Ward vs Redmond bout.

Mr. Conor McGregor who was a spectator at the time, disrupted the event by scaling the cage prior to the conclusion of the bout. Mr. McGregor’s conduct jeopardized the health and safety of the bout participants by delaying necessary medical attention to the fighters that were injured during the round.

In addition, Mr. McGregor assaulted Referee Mark [sic] Goddard and a Bellator staff.

The MTDAR has been in consultation with the upper management of the UFC regarding Mr. McGregor’s inappropriate and unacceptable behavior.

The MTDAR has also contacted members of the Association of Boxing Commissioners that have licensed Mr. McGregor in their jurisdictions to inform them of Mr. McGregor’s behavior.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ized-health-of-participants-assaulted-referee

however, i agree with your sentiment (good luck w that)

People were coming up with the most crazy sanctions but it hasnt been brought up once ever since

They pretended he was booked on the last card of the year and "took him off" as punishment. Kinda funny now that they cant even get him to commit to a fight in september

Was he there with wife and kid? How many girls were around him? Do you know where they went afterwards? Are you planning to sell the clothes you were wearing that day on ebay? Is it true that if I pluck one hair from Conor's beard I become him?

He was there without family.
No girls. Unless you include Artem and Charlie Ward.
Probably to get more coke.
No. I only have 1 grey sweater.
If you pluck 1 hair from his beard you become Artem.

Nothing, not even a cermonial slap on the wrist.

Yet High got canned for 1/10 of what Conor did.

Sh*t, Bellator got so much attention for that, that they probably sent Conor a year end bonus.

The double champ does what the fuck he wants.

Conor-McGregor-double-UFC-champion-939316.jpg

Dana White is scared to strip Conor

ACB & NSAC let Conor fight Floyd Mayweather.

Repeat after me... Conor McGregor runs the fight game​

You are not a champ before you defend the belt once

Back