Who wins tonights main and co-main? And in what manner?

Who wins, Miocic vs Ngannou / DC vs Oezdemir

• Total voters

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Going to very narrowly go with Stipe here. I think he may weather an early storm, and catch Ngannou with something in the 2nd round. TKO.

Going with Cormier via wrestle-grind, and a 3rd round stoppage. Either GnP, or sub.

No idea on the main event.

Co main DC by domination before a ground and pound TKO in the second or third.

Hey Arm, I think Ngannou KOs Stipe in under a minute.

I know Volkan has only the boop, but wouldnt it be awesome if he KO'd DC. Last year he was an unknown, fighting OSP on short notice, this year he is the champ.

If DC still has a chin, DC by domination and TKO in the 3/4 round. The only concern is his chin and I find that funny.
I think Stipe wins via TKO in the later rounds. I can see him working the same gameplan he did against Hunt. Might not work as well at first but he'll eventually tire Francis out.

Only TKO?
No straight KO option?

Francis is the Jeremy Stephens of HW and I find this poll disrespectful to his sledge hammer tier power

Stipe TKO
DC submission

a bit off topic but where the fuck are the PBP threads?

Going with Stipe by TKO and DC by sub.

Going to very narrowly go with Stipe here. I think he may weather an early storm, and catch Ngannou with something in the 2nd round. TKO.

Going with Cormier via wrestle-grind, and a 3rd round stoppage. Either GnP, or sub.

Got that GREEN name brotha.

Congrats.

You may be the GOAT I'm still the MONEY fight.

I'm picking the two jacked white boys to win

bork1}

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say volk tkos DC.

I think he has a better chance than he is being given, feel like the Jones KO might of caused more damage to DC than he knows.

Pick em for me in the HWs, a lot of people seem to be confident in their pick. Stipe an amazing fight but I think Ngannou catches him.

The problem with that fight is I want either to lose.

Stipe by TKO im guessing in the 2nd or 3rd when Ngannou has devolved into a drunken bar fighter, and Volkan wins by TKO out of nowhere

very tough call on main event.. but dc will most likely destroy volkan

Dc will wear the other guy down and either choke him out or tko due to strikes

Stripe will also wear Francis down and finish him.

volkan
ngannou

shortest combined main & co main event in ufc history

mystic UL has spoken

I go back n' forth on the main event...could easily go either way.

DC should wrestlefuck Volkan and stop him in the later rounds...but I've got a feeling his chin might not be what it once was after he got KO'd for the first time. Hope I'm wrong on that.

Back