Why is CM Punk in the new UFC game? I thought he was retired?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Doesn't have a scheduled fight. Haven't heard anything from his camp. At least with ronda and conor they were both champions even if they are semi retired from the sport.

Is Gall? That would be funny if he's not

Why is Conor in the new UFC game? I thought he was retired?

Fixed that for you.

You're welcome.

Someone has to be the worst character.

CM Punk sells , regardless of his skills in the cage.

He brought lots of cash to that fight.

He probably still have some fans (from wrestling).

Is Gall? That would be funny if he's not
Gall is in the game, but platinum Mike Perry is not. But Gall has had fights since the cm punk fight.. While Punk has just been enjoying his millions, his hot wife and aging. When you're a fighter you need something to fight for. CM Punk already has everything. So I can understand why there is no urgency. But I thought he was fighting to test himself or for respect or something like that. Even going so far to say it was possible to become a UFC champion. Lolz.

Gotta have those shitty characters to fill up the roster, how has Dana White not been a secret character yet?

Why is Conor in the new UFC game? I thought he was retired?

Fixed that for you.

You're welcome.
Yeah but at least Conor accomplished things in the Octagon, same with Ronda, just like I wouldn't be upset if they put chuck Liddell in the game or Royce Gracie.

Gotta have those shitty characters to fill up the roster, how has Dana White not been a secret character yet?
Dana White vs CM Punk is just the freak show fight I'd love to see. Dana was training to box Toto at one point. Maybe this can motivate Dana to get back in shape. He's been looking terrible lately.

Gall is in the game, but platinum Mike Perry is not. But Gall has had fights since the cm punk fight.. While Punk has just been enjoying his millions, his hot wife and aging. When you're a fighter you need something to fight for. CM Punk already has everything. So I can understand why there is no urgency. But I thought he was fighting to test himself or for respect or something like that. Even going so far to say it was possible to become a UFC champion. Lolz.
UFC has no idea what to do with him. His name is enough to sell some tickets and tshirts, but he showed them not much actual mma skill. To put him on fs1 is a waste, to put him co-main is bad idea. They are trying to figure out where and when, I guess...

"While Mayweather trying MMA still is a fantasy, White said he will give former WWE star CM Punk another shot at his dream of being a cage fighter. He does not have a date or an opponent in mind but is “working on it.”

The 39-year-old Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, was tapped out in 2:14 by Mickey Gall in his UFC debut in September 2016. White sees Punk’s case as completely different from “most normal human beings.”

“I like that guy. He’s a good dude,” White said. “He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him.”

https://nypost.com/2018/01/20/dana-white-on-mcgregor-return-cm-punk-mayweather-in-ufc/amp/

"While Mayweather trying MMA still is a fantasy, White said he will give former WWE star CM Punk another shot at his dream of being a cage fighter. He does not have a date or an opponent in mind but is “working on it.”

The 39-year-old Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, was tapped out in 2:14 by Mickey Gall in his UFC debut in September 2016. White sees Punk’s case as completely different from “most normal human beings.”

“I like that guy. He’s a good dude,” White said. “He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him.”

https://nypost.com/2018/01/20/dana-white-on-mcgregor-return-cm-punk-mayweather-in-ufc/amp/
What about Sexyama vs CM Punk? Both are close in age. I doubt Sexyama has been training very seriously. Would be good for a Japan card. Japanese ppl love prowrestling

I would love to see Punk fight again.
Strange that Perry isn't in the new game...

I would love to see Punk fight again.
Strange that Perry isn't in the new game...
It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I mentioned cm punk vs bj Penn and some ppl were picking punk to win! That's how done they think bj is

It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I mentioned cm punk vs bj Penn and some ppl were picking punk to win! That's how done they think bj is
Unbelievable. Maybe they think CM Punk is that good.
I'm glad Punk is living his dream, but I don't expect great things from him.

Doesn't have a scheduled fight. Haven't heard anything from his camp. At least with ronda and conor they were both champions even if they are semi retired from the sport.

Is this the same video game that has Bruce Lee in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back