UFC FIGHT PASS... NEED HELP..

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can someone with ufc fight pass tell me what the benefits of having it are? Whats your favorite thing about fight pass? what does it offer you that the internet doesnt? Im thinking about getting it but wanted to hear from u guys first...

Thanks fellas.

You can watch any of the past fights in good quality, whereas in the internet the quality may suck.

Also, the fightpass prelims! You can watch those if you get it!!!!!

There's lots of content on Fight Pass. So many different organizations have live events on it too, like Glory, Cage Warriors, Invicta, Victory, EBI, etc....

Every UFC, Strikeforce, PRIDE, WEC, WFA, Cage Rage, EliteXC, Shooto Brazil, Shooto Japan, Pancrase, etc. is on Fight Pass.

Plus, there's lots of different things like Dana Whites Tuesday Night Contender Series, Where Are They Now?, all the TUF's, etc.

Well worth the money, imo.

If you are on the fence i'd hold off until the next fight pass exclusive card in March and order then unless you like any of the minor leagues that are under its umbrella

Can someone with ufc fight pass tell me what the benefits of having it are? Whats your favorite thing about fight pass? what does it offer you that the internet doesnt? Im thinking about getting it but wanted to hear from u guys first...

Thanks fellas.

The search feature is awful, it takes a long time for past ppvs to appear, and when your subscription runs out theyll con you into another years worth

Worth having when they do the contender series imo.

If you are on the fence i'd hold off until the next fight pass exclusive card in March and order then unless you like any of the minor leagues that are under its umbrella

sounds like a plan. thanks for the advice.. whats ur fav thing on fight pass?

Good to get yourself hyped for fights. For example, if a guy is fighting soon, you can go watch his past fights and get a feel for what you think might happen.

Every ppv is free on there after 30 days. Contrast that with actually buying the ppv and then not having it available to watch after a day or so, even though you bought it at full price.

I’m an old K-1 junkie so I enjoy being able to watch those old events.

I can never watch the Fight Pass Prelims, it keeps saying it's unavailable in my region, I tried using it for the recent Fight Night wtf???

THANKS FELLAS!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Thanks fellas.
I have it. 10$ a month for any fight that UFC has ever had on TV. HD quality, and tons of fight from other orgs. Always live events on Fightpass. Recently I have been using VPN to sign in to Fightpass from Hong Kong and buying the fights on PPV for 25USD instead of 70$ or whatever they are now. After you can login anywhere and watch the PPV.

<31><{danayeah}>

10/10 if youre a fight fan.

IMO it's worth it IF you are a big fan of combat generally, and not just a UFC fan. Glory, Invicta, Cage Warriors, etc all have really fun cards, and there's also a lot of cool grappling tournaments if you're into that as well. There is also every fight imaginable, and the search function that used to piss everyone off is infinitely better now. I also use fightpass a lot for tape study when I'm betting, it makes watching old fights really easy and convenient. Also, fight pass prelims.
If you're not a hardcore though you may not use it a ton.

I can never watch the Fight Pass Prelims, it keeps saying it's unavailable in my region, I tried using it for the recent Fight Night wtf???
Download google chrome, download hola better apps vpn to google chrome, login from region (germany for example) and watch prelims. I had the same problem.

The search feature is awful, it takes a long time for past ppvs to appear, and when your subscription runs out theyll con you into another years worth
They gave me a 7.99 a month deal. I flip it on every few months for a month or two, get caught up on any of the fights I missed that the UFC hasn't uploaded in their entirety to YouTube, then shut it off again. No way would I pay for more than a month at a time under the current conditions.

I have it. 10$ a month for any fight that UFC has ever had on TV. HD quality, and tons of fight from other orgs. Always live events on Fightpass. Recently I have been using VPN to sign in to Fightpass from Hong Kong and buying the fights on PPV for 25USD instead of 70$ or whatever they are now. After you can login anywhere and watch the PPV.

<31><{danayeah}>

10/10 if youre a fight fan.

shhhh I don't want too many people to catch on, lol. They are gonna find a way to prevent people from doing this sooner or later.
Seriously though, if VPN stopped letting me watch the televised cards I would cancel FP, since I don't have cable and wouldn't be able to watch those cards.

shhhh I don't want too many people to catch on, lol. They are gonna find a way to prevent people from doing this sooner or later.
Seriously though, if VPN stopped letting me watch the televised cards I would cancel FP, since I don't have cable and wouldn't be able to watch those cards.
Shit bro youre right

<{CMPALM}>

I just feel bad that people dont know about this

This honestly hasn't been true for the last year or so. It used to be god awful, but since the overhaul, if you can't find what you'r looking for you may be inept at internetting.

PPVs take 1 month to make it to FP btw. Long, but not as bad as the previous 3 months.

UFC Fight Pass™ is simply the greatest streaming service on the market from the endless fight catalogue, the crisp hd visuals down to the buttery smooth interface, it really is a dream come true for real fight fans and all for a low, low monthly fee.

Back