I hope Stipe beats Nguannou the most boring way possible.

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I hope Stipe wrestle-fucks Ngannou to a five round 50-45 unanimous decision to derail this hype train.

I light a candle and pray to all of the Gods, from Buddha to Oden, that this happens just to piss off all the Nguannou fan boys who worship Nguannou because of his physique and care about fighters who seem to have “it”. It’s silly so many fight fans care about what a fighter looks like or “star quality”.

It’s fighting, not American Idol.

So you'd take a bunch of sherdoggers getting pissed over a good fight? I try not to be one to judge, but I don't really follow your logic, TS.

Too bad hope doesn’t change the world. Stipe is getting slept. You’re going to cry like a bitch. Deal with it.

I hope Stipe wrestle-fucks Ngannou to a five round 50-45 unanimous decision to derail this hype train.

I light a candle and pray to all of the Gods, from Buddha to Oden, that this happens just to piss off all the Nguannou fan boys who worship Nguannou because of his physique and care about fighters who seem to have “it”. It’s silly so many fight fans care about what a fighter looks like or “star quality”.

I feel ya

Conor vs askren 2018

Francis has a great success story. From where he has started and up to now. He overcame a lot.

Stipe is a white man in America - easiest life ever lol.

I was pissed coming into this thread but then read your rationalization and it won me over haha. I thought the physique queens were gone once Brock left. Not Ngannou's fault but still annoying.

So you'd take a bunch of sherdoggers getting pissed over a good fight? I try not to be one to judge, but I don't really follow your logic, TS.

It seems like people prefer out-of-cage drama to fighting nowadays. Just look at all the Conor fans...they enjoy pissing people off on forums by emulating Conor's thrash talk more than watching their god fight.

Mind boggling...

I want Stipe to win, but it’s because I met him and he was really cool. Any time I pick a fight based on my emotions, I’m wrong. I picked Reem because I’m an old Pride fanboy, and that didn’t quite go my way.

I’m managing my expectations tonight so I don’t get hurt again.

This confirms that many on this board are not fight fans.

Francis has a great success story. From where he has started and up to now. He overcame a lot.

Yeah and....do you expect Stipe to apologize for that?

I... I don't get rooting for a bad fight.

That would be bad for the fans, bad for the fighters, and just.... bad for the sport. It's really bad for everyone including you, beyond, of course, placating your need for schadenfreude.

I don't get it.

I... I don't get rooting for a bad fight.

That would be bad for the fans, bad for the fighters, and just.... bad for the sport. It's really bad for everyone including you, beyond, of course, placating your need for schadenfreude.

I don't get it.
This whole, “a fighter has a good story” BS is just marketing BS. Every fighter has a good story if you dig deep enough. It’s all BS. Conor came from Dublin, Nunez is the first openly gay champ, Ngannou worked in a mine. Who cares? It’s all reality TV BS. Just fight.

And then gets up and says he was at 25%.

What? Francis started in French colony. These days easiest life ever- just go to france and live of social welfare. Stipe parents/grandparents had to move from Croatia to USA thats not as easy.

So you want a boring ass fight just to piss off some fans? You're a knucklehead.

Or maybe Russow Hammerfist of Doom-finish?

Or win via Kimura?

This whole, “a fighter has a good story” BS is just marketing BS. Every fighter has a good story if you dig deep enough. It’s all BS. Conor came from Dublin, Nunez is the first openly gay champ, Ngannou worked in a mine. Who cares? It’s all reality TV BS. Just fight.

So basically your distaste for the UFC's marketing department (or marketing in general) is grounds for wanting a situation to play out in a way that serves nothing but your ego.

Back