I really hope this PPV does the worst numbers ever

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So they get to know that WE DON'T accept this WWE Boxing shit with 1/2 big fights and the rest of the card with nobody's.

One would expect that. The Gangster of West Linn, Oregon, is fighting at the same time, so every reasonable person will be watching him.

This ppv will be huge, 600-750k, go cry yourselff to sleep.

Figured this would be about the $5 price increase
I live in Holland, it's on a sportschannel (15$ a month but then you have football ( the real one), Fake football (NFL) UFC and more. I care about the quality of the cards nothing more.

I love the main event but I think between Bellator option and gatherings happening tomorrow for the two NFL playoff games the number will be a let down compared to that....

I’m surprised bellator is going head up against the ufc double title fight PPV, but overall I’m slightly more excited for the bellator lineup tonight. Scott Coker has some balls man

I support Ngannou and Stipe, will be paying for this. Also DC vs Volkan is a good bonus. I would buy all ppvs this year if they had this quality.

Yeah, I miss the good ol' days where Dave Herman, Vladamir Matyushanko, Kamal Shalarous and other huge names were on main cards!

Quit Crying

God this card blows outside the Co-Main event and Main event.. Just horrible..

Based on the number of views of the ceremonial weigh-in on the UFC YouTube channel (which can provide a rough predictor of PPV buyrates), I predict between 350,000 to 450,000.

Back